- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 268465, 10 pages
Boundary Value Problems with Integral Gluing Conditions for Fractional-Order Mixed-Type Equation
1Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai, 050010 Almaty, Kazakhstan
2University of Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Received 18 May 2011; Accepted 11 October 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher M. Momani
Copyright © 2011 A. S. Berdyshev et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdumauvlen S. Berdyshev, Alberto Cabada, Erkinjon T. Karimov, and Nazgul S. Akhtaeva, “On the Volterra property of a boundary problem with integral gluing condition for a mixed parabolic-hyperbolic equation,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- E. T. Karimov, and N. A. Rakhmatullaeva, “On a nonlocal problem for mixed parabolic–hyperbolic type equation with nonsmooth line of type changing,” Asian-European Journal of Mathematics, pp. 1450030, 2014.
- Praveen Agarwal, Abdumauvlen Berdyshev, and Erkinjon Karimov, “Solvability of a Non-local Problem with Integral Transmitting Condition for Mixed Type Equation with Caputo Fractional Derivative,” Results in Mathematics, 2016.
- Erkinjon T. Karimov, Abdumauvlen S. Berdyshev, and Nilufar A. Rakhmatullaeva, “Unique solvability of a non-local problem for mixed-type equation with fractional derivative,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2016.