- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 871574, 11 pages
Topological Conjugacy between Two Kinds of Nonlinear Differential Equations via Generalized Exponential Dichotomy
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua 321004, China
Received 3 July 2011; Accepted 15 August 2011
Academic Editor: Yuri V. Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 Xiaodan Chen and Yonghui Xia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. D. Gibbon, “Conditional regularity of solutions of the three-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations and implications for intermittency,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 115608, 2012.
- Raghib Abu-Saris, and Qasem Al-Mdallal, “On the asymptotic stability of linear system of fractional-order difference equations,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 613–629, 2013.
- Ivanka Stamova, and Gani Stamov, “Lipschitz stability criteria for functional differential systems of fractional order,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 043502, 2013.
- Fei Han, KeFeng Liu, and WeiPing Zhang, “Anomaly cancellation and modularity, II: The E 8 ×E 8 case,” Science China Mathematics, 2017.