- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 129691, 7 pages
A Higher-Order Hardy-Type Inequality in Anisotropic Sobolev Spaces
Dipartimento di Matematica, Facoltà di Ingegneria, Università di Brescia, Via Valotti 9, 25133 Brescia, Italy
Received 17 May 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jian-Ping Sun
Copyright © 2012 Paolo Secchi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paolo Secchi, and Yuri Trakhinin, “Well-posedness of the plasma–vacuum interface problem,” Nonlinearity, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 105–169, 2013.
- Hugo Beirao da Veiga, Alessandro Morando, and Paola Trebeschi, “The Research Of Paolo Secchi,” Discrete And Continuous Dynamical Systems-Series S, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. III–IX, 2016.