- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 704547, 11 pages
Analysis of Caputo Impulsive Fractional Order Differential Equations with Applications
1School of Basic Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh 175001, India
2Dipartimento di Matematica, Universitá di Bologna, Pizza di Porta S. Donato 5, 40126 Bologna, Italy
Received 6 May 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Nikolai Leonenko
Copyright © 2013 Lakshman Mahto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asma Bouzaroura, and Saïd Mazouzi, “An Alternative Method for the Study of Impulsive Differential Equations of Fractional Orders in a Banach Space,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Haihui Wu, “Periodic Solutions of a Nonautonomous Plant-Hare Model with Impulses,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Syed Abbas, Lakshman Mahto, Mokhtar Hafayed, and Adel M. Alimi, “Asymptotic almost automorphic solutions of impulsive neural network with almost automorphic coefficients,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Yuji Liu, and Bashir Ahmad, “A Study of Impulsive Multiterm Fractional Differential Equations with Single and Multiple Base Points and Applications,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–28, 2014.
- Jing Shao, “New Integral Inequalities with Weakly Singular Kernel for Discontinuous Functions and Their Applications to Impulsive Fractional Differential Systems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Syed Abbas, V Kavitha, and R Murugesu, “Stepanov-like weighted pseudo almost automorphic solutions to fractional order abstract integro-differential equations,” Proceedings - Mathematical Sciences, 2015.
- Lakshman Mahto, and Syed Abbas, “PC-Almost Automorphic Solution of Impulsive Fractional Differential Equations,” Mediterranean Journal Of Mathematics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 771–790, 2015.
- Alka Chadha, and Dwijendra N. Pandey, “Existence of the Mild Solution for Impulsive Neutral Stochastic Fractional Integro-Differential Inclusions with Nonlocal Conditions,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2015.
- Alka Chadha, and Dwijendra N. Pandey, “Mild solution for impulsive neutral fractional partial differential inclusions with nonlocal conditions,” Collectanea Mathematica, 2015.
- Alka Chadha, and Dwijendra N. Pandey, “Existence results for an impulsive neutral stochastic fractional integro-differential equation with infinite delay,” Nonlinear Analysis-Theory Methods & Applications, vol. 128, pp. 149–175, 2015.
- Marius-F. Danca, Wallace K. S. Tang, and Guanrong Chen, “Suppressing chaos in a simplest autonomous memristor-based circuit of fractional order by periodic impulses,” Chaos Solitons & Fractals, vol. 84, pp. 31–40, 2016.