- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 154602, 9 pages
A Camera Nodes Correlation Model Based on 3D Sensing in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks
1College of Computer, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing 210003, China
2Jiangsu High Technology Research Key Laboratory for Wireless Sensor Networks, Nanjing 210003, China
3Key Lab of Broadband Wireless Communication and Sensor Network Technology of Ministry of Education, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing 210003, China
4Provincial Key Laboratory for Computer Information Processing Technology, Soochow University, Suzhou 215006, China
Received 20 July 2012; Revised 21 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: LiuSheng Huang
Copyright © 2012 Chong Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Yang, Hesheng Zhang, Yun Ling, Cheng Pan, and Wei Sun, “Task Allocation for Wireless Sensor Network Using Modified Binary Particle Swarm Optimization,” Ieee Sensors Journal, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 882–892, 2014.
- Florence Yap, and Hong-Hsu Yen, “A Survey on Sensor Coverage and Visual Data Capturing/Processing/Transmission in Wireless Visual Sensor Networks,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 3506–3527, 2014.