- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 213727, 9 pages
Distributed Beamforming for Relay Assisted Multiuser Machine-to-Machine Networks
1State Key Laboratory of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
2School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
3Strategic Investment Department, China Unicom, Beijing 100033, China
Received 20 April 2012; Revised 5 July 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jianhua He
Copyright © 2012 Chen Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. J. Paulraj, D. A. Gore, R. U. Nabar, and H. Bölcskei, “An overview of MIMO communications—a key to gigabit wireless,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 198–217, 2004.
- M. Fadel, A. El-Keyi, and A. Sultan, “QOS-constrained multiuser peer-to-peer amplify-and-forward relay beamforming,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 1397–1408, 2012.
- G. J. Pottie and W. J. Kaiser, “Wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW '98), pp. 139–140, June 1998.
- G. Kramer, M. Gastpar, and P. Gupta, “Cooperative strategies and capacity theorems for relay networks,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, no. 9, pp. 3037–3063, 2005.
- T. M. Cover and A. A. E. Gamal, “Capacity theorems for the relay channel,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 572–584, 1979.
- P. Gupta and P. R. Kumar, “Towards an information theory of large networks: an achievable rate region,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1877–1894, 2003.
- G. Zheng, K. K. Wong, A. Paulraj, and B. Ottersten, “Collaborative-relay beamforming with perfect CSI: optimum and distributed implementation,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 257–260.
- D. H. N. Nguyen and H. H. Nguyen, “SNR maximization and distributed beamforming in multiuser multi-relay networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM '09), Honolulu, Hawai, USA, December 2009.
- D. H. N. Nguyen, H. H. Nguyen, and H. D. Tuan, “Distributed beamforming in relay-assisted multiuser communications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC '09), Dresden, Germany, June 2009.
- J. Choi, “MMSE-based distributed beamforming in cooperative relay networks,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 1346–1356, 2011.
- N. Khajehnouri and A. H. Sayed, “Distributed MMSE relay strategies for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 3336–3348, 2007.
- S. Verdu, Multiuser Detection, Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- S. Berger and A. Wittneben, “Cooperative distributed multiuser MSE relaying in wireless ad-hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 39th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, pp. 1072–1076, November 2005.