- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 714786, 12 pages
DACH: An Efficient and Reliable Way to Integrate WSN with IPv6
School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 27 June 2012; Revised 25 September 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: Chuan Foh
Copyright © 2012 Dequan Yang and Qiao Guo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. B. Krishna and M. N. Doha, “Self-organized energy conscious clustering protocol for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT '12), pp. 521–526, March 2012.
- L. D. Paulson, “Will wireless be IPv6's killer app?” Computer, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 28–29, 2001.
- E. Lee, S. Park, F. Yu, and S. H. Kim, “Data gathering mechanism with local sink in geographic routing for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 1433–1441, 2010.
- W. Xiaonan and G. Demin, “An IPv6 address configuration scheme for All-IP wireless sensor networks,” Ad-Hoc and Sensor Wireless Networks, vol. 12, no. 3-4, pp. 209–227, 2011.
- A. Dunkels, J. Alonso, and T. Voigt, “Making TCP/IP viable for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st European Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks, pp. 1–9, November 2003.
- P. A. C. S. Neves, A. Esteves, R. Cunha, and J. J. P. C. Rodrigues, “User-centric data gathering multi-channel system for IPv6-enabled wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Sensor Networks, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 13–23, 2011.
- W. Xiaonan and Q. Huayan, “An IPv6 address configuration scheme for wireless sensor networks,” Computer Standards and Interfaces, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 334–341, 2012.
- Y. A. Liu, L. Ye, Q. M. Shao, and B. H. Tang, “Integrating wireless sensor networks with the TCP/IP networks,” Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 1–5, 2006.
- H. Khaleel, F. Penna, C. Pastrone, and R. Tomasi, “Frequency agile wireless sensor networks: design and implementation,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1599–1608, 2012.
- J. Aweya, M. Ouellette, D. Y. Montuno, and K. Felske, “Circuit emulation services over Ethernet—part 1: clock synchronization using timestamps,” International Journal of Network Management, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 29–44, 2004.
- J. Wan and Q. Liu, “Efficient data association in visual sensor networks with missing detection,” Eurasip Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2011, Article ID 176026, 2011.
- L. Xiaojuan, Y. Huiqun, and W. Xiang, “Energy-aware topology evolution model with link and node deletion in wireless sensor networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 281465, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- M. Youssef, A. Youssef, and M. Younis, “Overlapping multihop clustering for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1844–1856, 2009.
- Z. Quan, A. Subramanian, and A. H. Sayed, “REACA: an efficient protocol architecture for large scale sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 2924–2933, 2007.
- W. R. Heinzelman, A. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, “Energy-efficient communication protocol for wireless microsensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Siences (HICSS '00), p. 223, January 2000.
- A. Nayebi and H. Sarbazi-Azad, “Performance modeling of the LEACH protocol for mobile wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 71, no. 6, pp. 812–821, 2011.
- J. Jinbao and Z. Lijun, “An advanced LEACH protocol for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Optimizaion, pp. 346–349, December 2009.
- X. Gao, Y. Yang, and D. Zhou, “Coverage of communication-based sensor nodes deployed location and energy efficient clustering algorithm in WSN,” Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 698–704, 2010.
- S. D. Muruganathan, D. C. F. Ma, R. I. Bhasin, and A. O. Fapojuwo, “A centralized energy-efficient routing protocol for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. S8–S13, 2005.
- A. Manjeshwar and D. Agrawal, “TEEN: a routing protocol for enhance efficiency in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of 15th International Parallel and Distributed Processing, pp. 26–35, August 2001.
- G. Ragdakis, I. Matta, and A. Bestavros, “SEP: a stable election protocol for clustered heterogeneous wireless sensor network,” in Proceedings of The 1st International Workshop on SANPA, pp. 107–115, March 2004.
- A. Papadopoulos, A. Navarra, J. A. McCann, and C. M. Pinotti, “VIBE: an energy efficient routing protocol for dense and mobile sensor networks,” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 1177–1190, 2012.
- Asaduzzaman and H. Y. Kong, “Energy efficient cooperative LEACH protocol for wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Communications and Networks, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 358–365, 2010.
- M. Horauer, K. Schossmaier, U. Schmid, and R. holler, “PSynUTC-evaluation of a high-precision time synchronization prototype system for Ethernet LANs,” in Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Precise Time and Time Interval Systems and Application Meeting, pp. 263–277, December 2002.
- A. S. Hu and S. D. Servetto, “On the scalability of cooperative time synchronization in pulse-connected networks,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 2725–2748, 2006.
- T. Guodong, Z. Kougen, and Y. Ge, “A mobile-beacon-assisted sensor network localization based on RSS and connectivity observations,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2011, Article ID 487209, 14 pages, 2011.
- X. Junwei, Z. Baohua, and Q. Yugui, “Research on IPv6 routing algorithm in WSN,” Journal of University of Science and Technology of China, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 1534–1538, 2007.
- H. Jiang, S. Jin, and C. Wang, “Framework for clustering-based data collection in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1064–1071, 2011.