- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 763015, 10 pages
A Virtual-Ring-Based Data Storage and Retrieval Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University, Hunan, Changsha 410083, China
Received 21 July 2012; Accepted 29 September 2012
Academic Editor: Limin Sun
Copyright © 2012 Xingpo Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Liu, J. N. Cao, G. H. Chen, L. J. Chen, X. M. Wang, and H. G. Gong, “EADEEG: an energy-aware data gathering protocol for wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Software, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1092–1109, 2007.
- J. B. Liang, J. X. Wang, T. S. Li, and J. E. Chen, “Maximum lifetime algorithm for precise data gathering based on tree in wireless sensor networks,” Journal of Software, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 2289–2303, 2010.
- Z. Yu, B. Xiao, and S. Zhou, “Achieving optimal data storage position in wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 92–102, 2010.
- D. Braginsky and D. Estrin, “Rumor routing algorithm for sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM International Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications (WSNA '02 ), pp. 22–31, September 2002.
- R. Sarkar, X. Zhu, and J. Gao, “Double rulings for information brokerage in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 12th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '06), pp. 286–297, September 2006.
- F. Qing, J. Gao, and J. G. Leonidas, “Landmark-based information storage and retrieval in sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 25th Conference of the IEEE Communication Society (INFOCOM '06), pp. 1–12, April 2006.
- C. H. Lin, J. J. Kuo, and M. J. Tsai, “Reliable GPS-free double-ruling-based information brokerage in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 29th Conference on Information Communications (INFOCOM '10), pp. 1–5, March 2010.
- S. Ratnasamy, B. Karp, L. Yin et al., “GHT: a geographic hash table for data-centric storage,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM International Workshop on Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications (WSNA '02), pp. 78–87, September 2002.
- K. T. Ma, K. Y. Cheng, K. S. Lui, and V. Tam, “Improving data centric storage with diffuse caching in wireless sensor networks,” Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 347–356, 2009.
- Y. Lai, H. Chen, and Y. Wang, “Dynamic balanced storage in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Data Management for Sensor Networks (DMSN '07), pp. 7–12, September 2007.
- R. Biswas, K. Chowdhury, and D. P. Agrawal, “Attribute allocation and retrieval scheme for large-scale sensor networks,” International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 303–315, 2006.
- W. H. Liao and W. C. Wu, “Effective hotspot storage management schemes in wireless sensor networks,” Computer Communications, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 2131–2141, 2008.
- H. C. Le, H. Guyennet, and N. Zerhouni, “Mobile effect reduction in data-centric storage for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IET International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE '07), pp. 304–311, September 2007.
- G. L. Li and H. Gao, “A load balance data storage method based on ring for sensor networks,” Journal of Software, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1173–1185, 2007.
- L. Xie, L. J. Chen, D. X. Chen, and L. Xie, “Ring-based multi-resolution data storage for sensor networks,” Journal of Software, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 3163–3178, 2009 (Chinese).
- W. S. Zhang, G. H. Cao, and T. La Porta, “Data dissemination with ring-based index for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 832–847, 2007.
- E. D. Kaplan, Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, Artech House, Boston, Mass, USA, 1996.
- B. Li, Y. He, F. Guo, and L. Zuo, “A novel localization algorithm based on isomap and partial least squares for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, no. 99, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- N. Zhang, X. Cheng, M. Song, and D. Chen, “Time-bounded essential localization for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, no. 99, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- B. Karp and H. T. Kung, “GPSR: greedy perimeter stateless routing for wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '00), pp. 243–254, August 2000.
- M. J. Tsai, H. Y. Yang, and W. Q. Huang, “Axis-based virtual coordinate assignment protocol and delivery-guaranteed routing protocol in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM '07), pp. 2234–2242, May 2007.