- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 529489, 10 pages
ALRD: AoA Localization with RSSI Differences of Directional Antennas for Wireless Sensor Networks
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Central University, Jhongli 32001, Taiwan
Received 30 September 2012; Revised 22 January 2013; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Chengdong Wu
Copyright © 2013 Jehn-Ruey Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanwen Wang, Ivan G. Guardiola, and Xiaoling Wu, “RSSI and LQI Data Clustering Techniques to Determine the Number of Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Jehn-Ruey Jiang, Chih-Ming Lin, Kai-Chao Cheng, and Shing-Tsaan Huang, “Fingerprinting localisation with cruciate directional antennas for wireless sensor networks,” International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 15, no. 1-3, pp. 161–170, 2014.