- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 615906, 9 pages
A Distributed Pseudonym Management Scheme in VANETs
1School of Computer and Information, Hefei University of Technology, Hefei 230009, China
2The Anhui Provincial Key Laboratory of Mine IoT and Mine Safety Supervisory Control, Hefei 230088, China
Received 22 December 2012; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Xu Yongjun
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoling Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Caballero-Gil, C. Caballero-Gil, and J. Molina-Gil, “Design and Implementation of an Application for Deploying Vehicular Networks with Smartphones,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Julio Sanguesa, Javier Barrachina, Manuel Fogue, Piedad Garrido, Francisco Martinez, Juan-Carlos Cano, Carlos Calafate, and Pietro Manzoni, “Sensing Traffic Density Combining V2V and V2I Wireless Communications,” Sensors, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 31794–31810, 2015.