- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 758749, 8 pages
An Indoor Mobile Localization Strategy for Robot in NLOS Environment
The School of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Academic Editor: Long Cheng
Copyright © 2013 Yan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, Probabilistic Robotics, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2005.
- I. Amundson, J. Sallai, X. Koutsoukos, and A. Ledeczi, “Mobile sensor waypoint navigation via RF-based angle of arrival localization,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2012, Article ID 842107, 15 pages, 2012.
- I. Güvenç and C. C. Chong, “A survey on TOA based wireless localization and NLOS mitigation techniques,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 107–124, 2009.
- Y. S. Lee, J. W. Park, and L. Baroll, “A localization algorithm based on AOA for ad-hoc sensor networks,” Mobile Information Systems, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 61–72, 2012.
- Y. Weng, W. Xiao, and L. Xie, “Total least squares method for robust source localization in sensor networks using TDOA measurements,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2011, Article ID 172902, 8 pages, 2011.
- J. Wang, Q. H. Gao, Y. Yu, H. Y. Wang, and M. L. Jin, “Toward robust indoor localization based on bayesian filter using chirp-spread-spectrum ranging,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 1622–1629, 2012.
- P. C. Chen, “A non-line-of-sight error mitigation algorithm in location estimation,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, pp. 316–320, New Orleans, La, USA, 1999.
- S. Nawaz and N. Trigoni, “Robust localization in cluttered environments with NLOS propagation,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 7th International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems (MASS '10), pp. 166–175, San Francisco, Calif, USA, November 2010.
- S. Maranò, W. M. Gifford, H. Wymeersch, and M. Z. Win, “NLOS identification and mitigation for localization based on UWB experimental data,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1026–1035, 2010.
- J. Borras, P. Hatrack, and N. B. Mandayam, “Decision theoretic framework for NLOS identification,” in Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '98), pp. 1583–1587, May 1998.
- S. Mazuelas, F. A. Lago, J. Blas et al., “Prior NLOS measurement correction for positioning in cellular wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 2585–2591, 2009.
- L. Cheng, C. D. Wu, and Y. Z. Zhang, “Indoor robot localization based on wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 1099–1104, 2011.
- H. S. Ahn and W. Yu, “Environmental-adaptive RSSI-based indoor localization,” IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 626–633, 2009.
- A. S. Paul and E. A. Wan, “RSSI-based indoor localization and tracking using sigma-point kalman smoothers,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 860–873, 2009.
- M. Saxena, P. Gupta, and B. N. Jain, “Experimental analysis of RSSI-based location estimation in wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Communication System Software and Middleware, pp. 503–510, Piscataway, NJ, USA, January 2008.
- S. Slijepcevic, S. Megerian, and M. Potkonjak, “Characterization of location error in wireless sensor networks: analysis and applications,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, pp. 593–608, Palo Alto, Calif, USA, 2003.
- M. P. Wylie and J. Holtzman, “The non-line of sight problem in mobile location estimation,” in Proceedings of the 5th IEEE International Conference on Universal Personal Communications, pp. 827–831, Cambridge, Mass, USA, October 1996.