- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 379097, 5 pages
Gender-Specific Variation in the Prognosis of Papillary Thyroid Cancer TNM Stages II to IV
1Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Linkou 333, Taiwan
2Department of Pathology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Linkou 333, Taiwan
3Department of General Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Linkou 333, Taiwan
Received 30 August 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Eleonore Fröhlich
Copyright © 2012 Sheng-Hwu Hsieh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Frederick Yoo, Irina Chaikhoutdinov, Ron Mitzner, and Jason Liao, “Characteristics of Incidentally Discovered Thyroid Cancer,” Jama Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, vol. 139, no. 11, pp. 1181–1186, 2013.
- Mousumi Banerjee, Daniel G. Muenz, Joanne T. Chang, Maria Papaleontiou, and Megan R. Haymart, “Tree-Based Model for Thyroid Cancer Prognostication,” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 99, no. 10, pp. 3737–3745, 2014.
- Maria Papaleontiou, and Megan R. Haymart, “New insights in risk stratification of differentiated thyroid cancer,” Current Opinion in Oncology, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2014.