- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 548081, 8 pages
Investigating the Relationship between Topology and Evolution in a Dynamic Nematode Odor Genetic Network
1Genome Evolution Laboratory, Department of Biology, National University of Ireland Maynooth, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
2Department of Biological Sciences, The George Washington University, 333 Lisner Hall, 2023 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20052, USA
3Institute for Neuroscience, The George Washington University, 636 Ross Hall, 2300 I Street NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Received 17 May 2012; Revised 6 August 2012; Accepted 29 August 2012
Academic Editor: Amitabh Joshi
Copyright © 2012 David A. Fitzpatrick and Damien M. O'Halloran. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Davila-Velderrain, A. Servin-Marquez, and E. R. Alvarez-Buylla, “Molecular Evolution Constraints in the Floral Organ Specification Gene Regulatory Network Module across 18 Angiosperm Genomes,” Molecular Biology and Evolution, 2013.
- Kwame A. Darfour-Oduro, Hendrik-Jan Megens, Alfred L. Roca, Martien A. M. Groenen, and Lawrence B. Schook, “Evolutionary patterns of Toll-like receptor signaling pathway genes in the Suidae,” BMC Evolutionary Biology, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.