- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 962071, 8 pages
A Habitat Model for Fish Communities in Large Streams and Small Rivers
1Department of Natural Resources, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 14853, USA
2School of Environment, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Received 3 August 2011; Revised 11 January 2012; Accepted 25 January 2012
Academic Editor: L. M. Chu
Copyright © 2012 Mark B. Bain and Haifeng Jia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Conallin, E. Boegh, M. Olsen, S. Pedersen, M.J. Dunbar, and J.K. Jensen, “ Daytime habitat selection for juvenile parr brown trout ( Salmo trutta ) in small lowland streams ,” Knowledge and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems, no. 413, pp. 09, 2014.
- Hervé Capra, Laura Plichard, Julien Bergé, Hervé Pella, Michaël Ovidio, Eric McNeil, and Nicolas Lamouroux, “Fish habitat selection in a large hydropeaking river: Strong individual and temporal variations revealed by telemetry,” Science of The Total Environment, 2016.
- Mauro Carolli, Guido Zolezzi, Davide Geneletti, Annunziato Siviglia, Fabiano Carolli, and Oscar Cainelli, “Modelling white-water rafting suitability in a hydropower regulated Alpine River,” Science of The Total Environment, 2016.