- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 320170, 8 pages
Midwest Logging Firm Perspectives: Harvesting on Increasingly Parcelized Forestlands
1Department of Natural Resources, Cornell University, 209 Bruckner Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
2Hardwood Tree Improvement and Regeneration Center, Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, 715 W. State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
3Southwick Associates, P.O. Box 6435, Fernandina Beach, FL 32035, USA
Received 4 June 2011; Accepted 11 August 2011
Academic Editor: Guofan Shao
Copyright © 2011 Shorna Allred et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matthew Bumgardner, Scott Bowe, and Janice Wiedenbeck, “Assessing the influence of forest ownership type and location on roundwood utilization at the stump and top in a region with small-diameter markets,” Canadian Journal of Forest Research, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 376–384, 2013.
- Ellen Geisler, Chadwick D. Rittenhouse, and Adena R. Rissman, “Logger Perceptions of Seasonal Environmental Challenges Facing Timber Operations in the Upper Midwest, USA,” Society & Natural Resources, pp. 1–16, 2016.