- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 719593, 13 pages
Effect of Extraction Conditions on the Antioxidant Activity of Olive Wood Extracts
1Departamento de Química Inorgánica y Orgánica, Facultad de Ciencias Experimentales, Universidad de Jaén, Campus de Excelencia Internacional Agroalimentario, ceiA3, 23071 Jaén, Spain
2Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry Group, Wageningen University, Dreijenplein 8, 6703 HB Wageningen, The Netherlands
Received 12 February 2013; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Philip Cox
Copyright © 2013 Mercedes Pérez-Bonilla et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mercedes Pérez-Bonilla, Sofía Salido, Teris A. van Beek, and Joaquín Altarejos, “ Radical-Scavenging Compounds from Olive Tree ( Olea europaea L.) Wood ,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 131223114611007, 2013.
- Sofía Salido, Mercedes Pérez-Bonilla, Robert P. Adams, and Joaquín Altarejos, “Phenolic Components and Antioxidant Activity of Wood Extracts from 10 Main Spanish Olive Cultivars,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 150717094553004, 2015.
- Himani Pande, Brijesh Kumar, and V. K. Varshney, “Phenolic Composition and Antioxidant Capacity of Biomass Residue (Leaves) Generated from Bambusa tulda Plantations,” Waste and Biomass Valorization, 2016.
- Roszaini Kadir, and Mike David Hale, “Antioxidant potential and content of phenolic compounds in extracts of twelve selected Malaysian commercial wood species,” European Journal of Wood and Wood Products, 2016.
- Sonda Ammar, Maria del Mar Contreras, Boutheina Gargouri, Antonio Segura-Carretero, and Mohamed Bouaziz, “ RP-HPLC-DAD-ESI-QTOF-MS based metabolic profiling of the potential Olea europaea by-product “wood” and its comparison with leaf counterpart ,” Phytochemical Analysis, 2017.