- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 569731, 12 pages
Interactome of Radiation-Induced microRNA-Predicted Target Genes
Department of Medical Laboratory and Radiation Sciences, University of Vermont, 302 Rowell Building, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Received 26 March 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editor: Giulia Piaggio
Copyright © 2012 Tenzin W. Lhakhang and M. Ahmad Chaudhry. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Ahmad Ahmad Chaudhry, “Expression pattern of small nucleolar RNA host genes and long non-coding RNA in X-rays-treated lymphoblastoid cells,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 9099–9110, 2013.
- M. A. Chaudhry, R. A. Omaruddin, C. D. Brumbaugh, M. A. Tariq, and N. Pourmand, “Identification of radiation-induced microRNA transcriptome by next-generation massively parallel sequencing,” Journal of Radiation Research, 2013.
- Hyunjeong Seo, Wanyeon Kim, and Jihyung Lee, “Network-based approaches for anticancer therapy,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 1737–1744, 2013.
- Laura Ann Jacobs, Findlay Bewicke-Copley, Mark Graham Poolman, Ryan Charles Pink, Laura Ann Mulcahy, Isabel Baker, Ellie-May Beaman, Travis Brooks, Daniel Paul Caley, William Cowling, James Michael Stevenson Currie, Jessica Horsburgh, Lottie Kenehan, Emma Keyes, Daniel Leite, Davide Massa, Adam McDermott-Rouse, Priya Samuel, Hannah Wood, Munira Kadhim, and David Raul Francisco Carter, “Meta-Analysis Using a Novel Database, miRStress, Reveals miRNAs That Are Frequently Associated with the Radiation and Hypoxia Stress-Responses,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- M. Ahmad Chaudhry, “Radiation-induced microRNA: Discovery, functional analysis, and cancer radiotherapy,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, 2013.
- Lucian Beer, Rudolf Seemann, Robin Ristl, Adolf Ellinger, Mohammad Mahdi Kasiri, Andreas Mitterbauer, Matthias Zimmermann, Christian Gabriel, Mariann Gyoengyoesi, Walter Klepetko, Michael Mildner, and Hendrik Jan Ankersmit, “High dose ionizing radiation regulates micro RNA and gene expression changes in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells,” Bmc Genomics, vol. 15, 2014.
- M. Ahmad Chaudhry, “Small Nucleolar RNA Host Genes and Long Non-Coding RNA Responses in Directly Irradiated and Bystander Cells,” Cancer Biotherapy & Radiopharmaceuticals, pp. 140206070512000, 2014.
- Aminul Islam, Svetlana Ghimbovschi, Min Zhai, and Joshua M. Swift, “An Exploration of Molecular Correlates Relevant to Radiation Combined Skin-Burn Trauma,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 8, 2015.
- Yoko Tabe, Yasuhito Hatanaka, Mayumi Nakashiro, Kazumasa Sekihara, Shinichi Yamamoto, Hiromichi Matsushita, Saiko Kazuno, Tsutomu Fujimura, Takako Ikegami, Keita Nakanaga, Hirotaka Matsumoto, Takashi Ueno, Junken Aoki, Takehiko Yokomizo, Marina Konopleva, Michael Andreeff, Takashi Miida, Kazuhisa Iwabuchi, and Keisuke Sasai, “Integrative genomic and proteomic analyses identifies glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase as a target of low-dose ionizing radiation in EBV infected-B cells,” International Journal of Radiation Biology, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Abraham Pedroza-Torres, Jorge Fernández-Retana, Oscar Peralta-Zaragoza, Nadia Jacobo-Herrera, David Cantú de Leon, Jorge F. Cerna-Cortés, Cesar Lopez-Camarillo, and Carlos Pérez-Plasencia, “A microRNA expression signature for clinical response in locally advanced cervical cancer,” Gynecologic Oncology, 2016.
- Adrienne E. G. Williams, Kevin Choi, Annie L. Chan, Yun Jong Lee, Westley H. Reeves, Michael R. Bubb, Carol M. Stewart, and Seunghee Cha, “Sjögren’s syndrome-associated microRNAs in CD14+ monocytes unveils targeted TGFβ signaling,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 18, no. 1, 2016.