- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Genomics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 257218, 9 pages
Genome Microscale Heterogeneity among Wild Potatoes Revealed by Diversity Arrays Technology Marker Sequences
1Department of Agricultural Sciences, University of Naples Federico II, Via Università 100, 80055 Portici, Naples, Italy
2Department of Horticulture, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1575 Linden Drive, Madison, WI 53706, USA
3Department of Plant Pathology, University of Minnesota, 495 Borlaug Hall/1991 Upper Buford Circle, St. Paul, MN 55108, USA
Received 7 November 2012; Revised 18 March 2013; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Ancha Baranova
Copyright © 2013 Alessandra Traini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Massimo Iorizzo, Liangliang Gao, Harpartap Mann, Alessandra Traini, Maria Luisa Chiusano, Andrzej Kilian, Riccardo Aversano, Domenico Carputo, and James M. Bradeen, “A DArT marker-based linkage map for wild potato Solanum bulbocastanum facilitates structural comparisons between Solanum A and B genomes,” Bmc Genetics, vol. 15, 2014.
- Michael A. Hardigan, John Bamberg, C. Robin Buell, and David S. Douches, “Taxonomy and Genetic Differentiation among Wild and Cultivated Germplasm of Solanum sect. Petota,” Plant Genome, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- Cory D. Hirsch, C. Robin Buell, and Candice N. Hirsch, “A Toolbox of Potato Genetic and Genomic Resources,” American Journal of Potato Research, 2015.
- Carlo Fasano, Gianfranco Diretto, Riccardo Aversano, Nunzio D'Agostino, Antonio Di Matteo, Luigi Frusciante, Giovanni Giuliano, and Domenico Carputo, “ Transcriptome and metabolome of synthetic Solanum autotetraploids reveal key genomic stress events following polyploidization ,” New Phytologist, 2016.
- Piotr Gawroński, Magdalena Pawełkowicz, Katarzyna Tofil, Grzegorz Uszyński, Saida Sharifova, Shivaksh Ahluwalia, Mirosław Tyrka, Maria Wędzony, Andrzej Kilian, and Hanna Bolibok-Brągoszewska, “DArT Markers Effectively Target Gene Space in the Rye Genome,” Frontiers in Plant Science, vol. 07, 2016.
- Ephrem Habyarimana, Bruno Parisi, and Giuseppe Mandolino, “ Genomic prediction for yields, processing and nutritional quality traits in cultivated potato ( Solanum tuberosum L.) ,” Plant Breeding, 2017.