- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 597205, 10 pages
Changes in Precipitation Seasonality in West Africa Predicted by RegCM3 and the Impact of Dynamic Vegetation Feedback
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut, 261 Glenbrook Road, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
Received 5 May 2011; Accepted 26 September 2011
Academic Editor: Andrea Sealy
Copyright © 2012 Guiling Wang and Clement A. Alo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Philip G. Oguntunde, and Babatunde J. Abiodun, “The impact of climate change on the Niger River Basin hydroclimatology, West Africa,” Climate Dynamics, vol. 40, no. 1-2, pp. 81–94, 2012.
- Huanghe Gu, Guiling Wang, Zhongbo Yu, and Rui Mei, “Assessing future climate changes and extreme indicators in east and south Asia using the RegCM4 regional climate model,” Climatic Change, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 301–317, 2012.
- Edward K. Vizy, Julien Cretat, Kerry H. Cook, and Naresh Neupane, “Projections of a Wetter Sahel in the Twenty-First Century from Global and Regional Models,” Journal Of Climate, vol. 26, no. 13, pp. 4664–4687, 2013.
- Steffen Kothe, Hans-Juergen Panitz, and Bodo Ahrens, “Analysis of the radiation budget in regional climate simulations with COSMO-CLM for Africa,” Meteorologische Zeitschrift, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 123–141, 2014.
- Roop Saini, Guiling Wang, Miao Yu, and Jeehee Kim, “Comparison of RCM and GCM projections of boreal summer precipitation over Africa,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2015.
- Zéphirin Yepdo Djomou, David Monkam, and Roméo Chamani, “Characterization of climatic zones, variability and trend in northern Africa,” Climate Dynamics, vol. 44, no. 11-12, pp. 3481–3491, 2015.
- Amir Erfanian, Guiling Wang, Miao Yu, and Richard Anyah, “Multimodel ensemble simulations of present and future climates over West Africa: Impacts of vegetation dynamics,” Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems, 2016.
- Gneneyougo Soro, Dabissi Noufé, Tié Goula Bi, and Bernard Shorohou, “Trend Analysis for Extreme Rainfall at Sub-Daily and Daily Timescales in Côte d’Ivoire,” Climate, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 37, 2016.
- Paul-Arthur Monerie, Emilia Sanchez-Gomez, and Julien Boé, “On the range of future Sahel precipitation projections and the selection of a sub-sample of CMIP5 models for impact studies,” Climate Dynamics, 2016.
- Paul-Arthur Monerie, Michela Biasutti, and Pascal Roucou, “On the projected increase of Sahel rainfall during the late rainy season,” International Journal of Climatology, 2016.
- Guiling Wang, Miao Yu, Jeremy S. Pal, Rui Mei, Gordon B. Bonan, Samuel Levis, and Peter E. Thornton, “On the development of a coupled regional climate-vegetation model RCM-CLM-CN-DV and its validation in Tropical Africa,” Climate Dynamics, vol. 46, no. 1-2, pp. 515–539, 2016.