Changiz Eslahchi, B. N. Onagh, "Vertex-strength of fuzzy graphs", International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2006, Article ID 043614, 9 pages, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1155/IJMMS/2006/43614
Vertex-strength of fuzzy graphs
The fuzzy coloring of a fuzzy graph was defined by the authors in Eslahchi and Onagh (2004). In this paper we define the chromatic fuzzy sum and strength of fuzzy graph. Some properties of these concepts are studied. It is shown that there exists an upper (a lower) bound for the chromatic fuzzy sum of a fuzzy graph.
- K. Chandy and J. Misra, “The drinking philosophers problem,” ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 632–646, 1984.
- Ch. Eslahchi and B. N. Onagh, “Fuzzy coloring of fuzzy graphs,” 2004, submitted.
- E. Kubicka, The chromatic sum of a graph, Ph.D. dissertation, Western Michigan University, Michigan, 1989.
- N. A. Lynch, “Upper bounds for static resource allocation in a distributed system,” Journal of Computer and System Sciences, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 254–278, 1981.
- S. Muñoz, T. Ortuño, J. Ramirez, and J. Yáñez, “Coloring Fuzzy graphs,” Omega, vol. 32, pp. 211–221, 2005.
- A. Rosenfeld, “Fuzzy graphs,” in Fuzzy Sets and Their Applications to Cognitive and Decision Processes (Proceeding of U.S.-Japan Sem., University of California, Berkeley, Calif, 1974), L. A. Zadeh, K. S. Fu, and M. Shimura, Eds., pp. 77–95, Academic Press, New York, 1975.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
Copyright © 2006 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.