Research Article | Open Access
Nguyen Xuan Thao, Vu Kim Tuan, Nguyen Thanh Hong, "Integral Transforms of Fourier Cosine and Sine Generalized Convolution Type", International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2007, Article ID 097250, 11 pages, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1155/2007/97250
Integral Transforms of Fourier Cosine and Sine Generalized Convolution Type
Integral transforms of the form from to , are studied. Watson's and Plancherel's theorems are obtained.
- S. Bochner and K. Chandrasekharan, Fourier Transforms, Annals of Mathematics Studies, no. 19, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1949.
- I. N. Sneddon, The Use of Integral Transforms, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- H. H. Kagiwada and R. Kalaba, Integral Equations via Imbedding Methods, Applied Mathematics and Computation, no. 6, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 1974.
- M. G. Kreĭn, “On a new method of solution of linear integral equations of first and second kinds,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 100, pp. 413–416, 1955 (Russian).
- V. A. Kakichev, “On the convolution for integral transforms,” Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Matematika, no. 2, pp. 53–62, 1967 (Russian).
- N. X. Thao and N. T. Hai, “Convolutions for integral transforms and their application,” 1997, Computer Centre of the Russian Academy, Moscow, 44 pages.
- F. Al-Musallam and V. K. Tuan, “A class of convolution transformations,” Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 303–314, 2000.
- V. A. Kakichev and N. X. Thao, “On the design method for the generalized integral convolutions,” Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii. Matematika, no. 1, pp. 31–40, 1998 (Russian).
- V. A. Kakichev, N. X. Thao, and V. K. Tuan, “On the generalized convolutions for Fourier cosine and sine transforms,” East-West Journal of Mathematics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 85–90, 1998.
- N. X. Thao, V. K. Tuan, and N. M. Khoa, “A generalized convolution with a weight function for the Fourier cosine and sine transforms,” Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 323–337, 2004.
- H. M. Titchmarsh, Introduction to the Theory of Fourier Integrals, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 2nd edition, 1967.
- F. Al-Musallam and V. K. Tuan, “Integral transforms related to a generalized convolution,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 38, no. 3-4, pp. 197–208, 2000.
Copyright © 2007 Nguyen Xuan Thao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.