- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 527891, 7 pages
Outcomes of Disconnective Surgery in Intractable Pediatric Hemispheric and Subhemispheric Epilepsy
1Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
2Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
3Division of Neurophysiology, Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
4Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
5Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Received 31 July 2011; Revised 2 November 2011; Accepted 2 November 2011
Academic Editor: Alan Richard Spitzer
Copyright © 2012 Santhosh George Thomas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Peng-Fan Yang, Zhen Mei, Qiao Lin, Jia-Sheng Pei, Hui-Jian Zhang, Zhong-Hui Zhong, Jun Tian, Yan-Zeng Jia, Zi-Qian Chen, and Zhi-Yong Zheng, “Disconnective surgery in posterior quadrantic epilepsy: a series of 12 paediatric patients,” Epileptic Disorders, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 296–304, 2014.
- Tiziana Granata, Sara Matricardi, Francesca Ragona, Elena Freri, Marina Casazza, Flavio Villani, Francesco Deleo, Giovanni Tringali, Giuseppe Gobbi, Laura Tassi, Giorgio Lo Russo, Carlo Efisio Marras, Nicola Specchio, Federico Vigevano, and Lucia Fusco, “Hemispherotomy in rasmussen encephalitis: long-term outcome in an italian series of 16 patients,” Epilepsy Research, 2014.
- Sophia Varadkar, Christian G Bien, Carol A Kruse, Frances E Jensen, Jan Bauer, Carlos A Pardo, Angela Vincent, Gary W Mathern, and J Helen Cross, “Rasmussen's encephalitis: clinical features, pathobiology, and treatment advances,” The Lancet Neurology, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 195–205, 2014.
- G. Tamburrini, D. Battaglia, E. Albamonte, I. Contaldo, L. Massimi, M. Caldarelli, and C. Di Rocco, “Surgery for posterior quadrantic cortical dysplasia. A review,” Child's Nervous System, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1859–1868, 2014.
- Xiangyu Liu, Taisuke Otsuki, Akio Takahashi, and Takanobu Kaido, “Vertical parasagittal hemispherotomy for Sturge–Weber syndrome in early infancy: case report and literature review,” SpringerPlus, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016.
- Hanna Küpper, Manfred Kudernatsch, Tom Pieper, Samuel Groeschel, Jacques-Donald Tournier, David Raffelt, Peter Winkler, Hans Holthausen, and Martin Staudt, “Predicting hand function after hemidisconnection,” Brain, pp. aww170, 2016.
- Tanja S. Kellermann, Janelle L. Wagner, Gigi Smith, Samir Karia, and Ramin Eskandari, “Surgical Management of Pediatric Epilepsy: Decision Making and Outcomes,” Pediatric Neurology, 2016.
- Cristian Donos, Mihai Dragoş Mălîia, Ioana Mîndruţă, Irina Popa, Mirela Ene, Bogdan Bălănescu, Ana Ciurea, and Andrei Barborica, “A connectomics approach combining structural and effective connectivity assessed by intracranial electrical stimulation,” NeuroImage, 2016.