- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820209, 5 pages
Procedural Pediatric Sedation by Nurses: Available, Competent, and Safe
1Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Université de Sherbrooke, 3001, 12 Avenue Nord, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada J1H 5N4
2Department of Hemato-Oncology, McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, QC, Canada H3H 2R9
Received 28 May 2011; Revised 2 February 2012; Accepted 2 February 2012
Academic Editor: Alberto Pappo
Copyright © 2012 Laetiscia Lavoie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael Sury, “Anaesthesia or sedation for paediatric MRI: advantages and disadvantages,” Current Opinion in Anesthesiology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 489–494, 2013.
- Nancy Crego, “Pediatric Sedation: Using Secondary Data to Describe Registered Nurse Practice in Radiology,” Journal of Radiology Nursing, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 166–180, 2014.
- Nancy Crego, Marianne Baernholdt, and Elizabeth Merwin, “Differences in Pediatric Non-Interventional Radiology Procedural Sedation Practices and Adverse Events by Registered Nurses and Physicians,” Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 2016.