- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 757538, 13 pages
Socioeconomic Position, Rural Residence, and Marginality Influences on Obesity Status in the Adult Mexican Population
Department of Demography, The University of Texas at San Antonio, 501 West Cesar E Chavez Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78207, USA
Received 1 November 2011; Revised 28 February 2012; Accepted 19 March 2012
Academic Editor: Timothy B. Gage
Copyright © 2012 P. Johnelle Sparks and Corey S. Sparks. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amado D. Quezada, and Ana L. Lozada-Tequeanes, “Time trends and sex differences in associations between socioeconomic status indicators and overweight-obesity in Mexico (2006–2012),” BMC Public Health, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Sheryl L. Coley, Tracy R. Nichols, Kelly L. Rulison, Robert E. Aronson, Shelly L. Brown-Jeffy, and Sharon D. Morrison, “Race, Socioeconomic Status, and Age: Exploring Intersections in Preterm Birth Disparities among Teen Mothers,” International Journal of Population Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Erica G. Soltero, Luis Ortiz Hernández, Edtna Jauregui, Lucie Lévesque, Juan Lopez Y Taylor, Simón Barquera, and Rebecca E. Lee, “Characterization of the School Neighborhood Food Environment in Three Mexican Cities,” Ecology of Food and Nutrition, pp. 1–13, 2017.