- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453821, 2 pages
Silsesquioxanes: Recent Advancement and Novel Applications
1Department of Chemistry, Biotechnology, and Chemical Engineering, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Kagoshima 890-0065, Japan
2Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA 01003, USA
3Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science, Noda, Chiba 278-8510, Japan
4Electronics Solutions S&T, Dow Corning, Ichihara, Chiba 299-0108, Japan
5Electronic Material Research Division, Osaka Municipal Technical Research Institute, Osaka, Osaka 536-8553, Japan
6Department of Chemistry and Materials Technology, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Kyoto, Kyoto 606-8585, Japan
Received 6 November 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoshiro Kaneko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. L. Warrick, “Years of firsts,” in The Recollections of a Dow Corning Pioneer, chapter 1, pp. 1–45, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- E. G. Rochow, Silicon and Silicones, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1987.
- R. H. Baney, M. Itoh, A. Sakakibara, and T. Suzuki, “Silsesquioxanes,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 95, no. 5, pp. 1409–1430, 1995.