- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 723892, 4 pages
Nonacyclic Ladder Silsesquioxanes and Spectral Features of Ladder Polysilsesquioxanes
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology and International Education and Research Center for Silicon Science,
Graduate School of Engineering, Gunma University, Kiryu 376-8515, Japan
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 24 August 2012
Academic Editor: Kimihiro Matsukawa
Copyright © 2012 Masafumi Unno et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Choi, A. S. Lee, H. S. Lee et al., “Synthesis and characterization of UV-curable ladder-like polysilsesquioxane,” Journal of Polymer Science Part A, vol. 49, no. 23, pp. 5012–5018, 2011.
- M. Handke, B. Handke, A. Kowalewska, and W. Jastrzebski, “New polysilsesquioxane materials of ladder-like structure,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 924–926, pp. 254–263, 2009.
- H. Seki, N. Abe, Y. Abe, and T. Gunji, “Synthesis and structure of syn,anti,syn-pentacyclic ladder oligomethylsilsesquioxane,” Chemistry Letters, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 722–723, 2011.
- M. Unno, B. A. Shamsul, M. Arai, K. Takada, R. Tanaka, and H. Matsumoto, “Synthesis and characterization of cage and bicyclic silsesquioxanes via dehydration of silanols,” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 303–310, 1999.
- M. Unno, A. Suto, K. Takada, and H. Matsumoto, “Synthesis of ladder and cage silsesquioxanes from 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroxycyclotetrasiloxane,” Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, vol. 73, no. 1, pp. 215–220, 2000.
- M. Unno, A. Suto, and H. Matsumoto, “Pentacyclic laddersiloxane,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 124, no. 8, pp. 1574–1575, 2002.
- M. Unno, R. Tanaka, S. Tanaka, T. Takeuchi, S. Kyushin, and H. Matsumoto, “Oligocyclic ladder polysiloxanes: alternative synthesis by oxidation,” Organometallics, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 765–768, 2005.
- M. Unno, T. Matsumoto, and H. Matsumoto, “Synthesis of laddersiloxanes by novel stereocontrolled approach,” Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, vol. 692, no. 1-3, pp. 307–312, 2007.
- S. Chang, T. Matsumoto, H. Matsumoto, and M. Unno, “Synthesis and characterization of heptacyclic laddersiloxanes and ladder polysilsesquioxane,” Applied Organometallic Chemistry, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 241–246, 2010.
- M. Unno, K. Takada, and H. Matsumoto, “Synthesis, structure, and reaction of the tetrahydroxycyclotetrasiloxane, [(i-Pr)(OH)SiO]4,” Chemistry Letters, no. 6, pp. 489–490, 1998.
- M. Unno, K. Takada, and H. Matsumoto, “Formation of supermolecule by assembling of two different silanols,” Chemistry Letters, no. 3, pp. 242–243, 2000.
- M. Unno, Y. Kawaguchi, Y. Kishimoto, and H. Matsumoto, “Stereoisomers of 1,3,5,7-tetrahydroxy-1,3,5,7-tetraisopropylcyclotetrasiloxane: synthesis and structures in the crystal,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 127, no. 7, pp. 2256–2263, 2005.
- H. Seki, T. Kajiwara, Y. Abe, and T. Gunji, “Synthesis and structure of ladder polymethylsilsesquioxanes from sila-functionalized cyclotetrasiloxanes,” Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, vol. 695, no. 9, pp. 1363–1369, 2010.
- E. S. Park, H. W. Ro, C. V. Nguyen, R. L. Jaffe, and D. Y. R. Yoon, “Infrared spectroscopy study of microstructures of poly(silsesquioxane)s,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1548–1554, 2008.