- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Reconfigurable Computing
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 425401, 15 pages
AADL Extension to Model Classical FPGA and FPGA Embedded within a SoC
1Lab-STICC/CNRS UMR3192, Université de Bretagne-Sud, Centre de recherche, BP 92116, 56321 Lorient Cedex, France
2Cairn Inria/Irisa, Université de Rennes 1, ENSSAT, 6 rue de Kerampont, BP 80518, 22305 Lannion, France
3Leat/CNRS UMR6071, Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis, 250 rue Albert Einstein, Bt. 4, 06560 Valbonne, France
4InPixal, Immeuble “Le Germanium”, 80 avenue des Buttes de Cosmes, 35700 Rennes, France
Received 26 November 2010; Revised 23 March 2011; Accepted 25 May 2011
Academic Editor: Koen L. M. Bertels
Copyright © 2011 Dominique Blouin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Lysaght, B. Blodget, J. Mason, J. Young, and B. Bridgford, “Invited paper: enhanced architectures, design methodologies and CAD tools for dynamic reconfiguration of Xilinx FPGAS,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL '06), pp. 1–6, 2006.
- “Model driven engineering, planet mde, portal of the model driven engineering community,” 2008, http://planet-mde.org/.
- “The Open-PEOPLE Project Website,” 2009, http://www.open-people.fr/.
- “Unified modeling language, omg,” 2008, http://www.uml.org/.
- L. Rioux, T. Saunier, S. Gerard et al., “MARTE: a new profile RFP for the modeling and analysis of real-time embedded systems,” in Proceedings of the UML for SoC Design Workshop at (DAC '05), 2005.
- S. Cherif, I. R. Quadri, S. Meftali, and J.-L. Dekeyser, “Modeling reconfigurable Systems-on-Chips with UML MARTE profile: an exploratory analysis,” in Proceedings of the 13th Euromicro Conference on Digital System Design (DSD '10), Lille, France, September 2010.
- J. Vidal, F. De Lamotte, G. Gogniat, J.-P. Diguet, and P. Soulard, “UML design for dynamically reconfigurable multiprocessor embedded systems,” in Proceedings of the Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE '10), pp. 1195–1200, IEEE, 2010.
- “Systems modeling language, omg,” 2008, http://www.omgsysml.org/.
- J. Lallet, S. Pillement, and O. Sentieys, “xMAML: a modeling language for dynamically reconfigurable architectures,” in Proceedings of the Digital System Design, Architectures, Methods and Tools (DSD '09), pp. 680–687, IEEE, Patras, Greece, august 2009.
- D. Fischer, J. Teich, R. Weper, U. Kastens, and M. Thies, “Design space characterization for architecture/compiler co-exploration,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES '01), pp. 108–115, ACM, New York, NY, USA, 2001.
- S. Sendall and W. Kozaczynski, “Model transformation: the heart and soul of model-driven software development,” IEEE Software, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 42–45, 2003.
- F. Singhoff, J. Legrand, L. Nana, and L. Marcé, “Cheddar: a flexible real time scheduling framework,” in Proceedings of the Annual ACM SIGAda International Conference on Ada: The Engineering of Correct and Reliable Software for Real-Time & Distributed Systems Using Ada and Related Technologies, pp. 1–8, ACM, 2004.
- G. Harbour, G. Garcia, P. Gutierrez, D. Moyano, et al., “MAST: modeling and analysis suite for real time applications,” in Proceedings of the 13th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems, pp. 125–134, IEEE, 2002.
- B. Berthomieu, J. P. Bodeveix, P. Farail et al., “Fiacre: an intermediate language for model verification in the topcased environment,” in Proceedings of the 4th European Congress on Embedded Real-Time Software (ERTS '08), Toulouse, France, 2008.
- B. Berthomieu, P. O. Ribet, and F. Vernadat, “The tool TINA—Construction of abstract state spaces for petri nets and time petri nets,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 42, no. 14, pp. 2741–2756, 2004.
- R. Varona-Gómez and E. Villar, “AADS: AADL simulation and performance analysis in systemC,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM Design, Automation and Test in Europe, 2009.
- J. Hugues, B. Zalila, L. Pautet, and F. Kordon, “From the prototype to the final embedded system using the Ocarina AADL tool suite,” ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1–25, 2008.
- E. Piel, R. B. Attitalah, P. Marquet et al., “Gaspard2: from MARTE to systemC simulation,” in Proceedings of the Modeling and Analyzis of Real-Time and Embedded Systems with the MARTE UML Profile (DATE '09), vol. 8, 2009.
- “Architecture analysis & design language (aadl), version 2,” January 2010, http://standards.sae.org/as5506a/.
- O. Gilles and J. Hugues, “Expressing and enforcing user-defined constraints of AADL models,” in Proceedings of the 5th UML and AADL Workshop, UML and AADL, 2010.