M. Alimohammady, M. Roohi, "On fuzzy -continuous multifunction", International Journal of Stochastic Analysis, vol. 2006, Article ID 085165, 7 pages, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1155/JAMSA/2006/85165
On fuzzy -continuous multifunction
Here, we would study and characterize fuzzy -continuity for fuzzy multifunctions which extend fuzzy -continuity of fuzzy functions. Moreover, we obtain some results in fuzzy multifunctions.
- J. Albrycht and M. Matłoka, “On fuzzy multivalued functions. I. Introduction and general properties,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 61–69, 1984.
- K. K. Azad, “On fuzzy semicontinuity, fuzzy almost continuity and fuzzy weakly continuity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 14–32, 1981.
- I. Beg, “Continuity of fuzzy multifunctions,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 17–22, 1999.
- E. Ekici, “On some types of continuous fuzzy functions,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 4, pp. 21–25, 2004.
- S. Ganguly and S. Saha, “A note on -continuity and -connected sets in fuzzy set theory,” Simon Stevin. A Quarterly Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 127–141, 1988.
- E. E. Kerre, A. A. Nouh, and A. Kandil, “Operations on the class of all fuzzy sets on a universe endowed with a fuzzy topology,” in Proceedings IFSA, pp. 109–113, Brussels, 1991.
- R. Lowen, “Fuzzy topological spaces and fuzzy compactness,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 621–633, 1976.
- M. N. Mukherjee and B. Ghosh, “Some stronger forms of fuzzy continuous mappings on fuzzy topological spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 375–387, 1990.
- M. N. Mukherjee and S. P. Sinha, “On some near-fuzzy continuous functions between fuzzy topological spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 245–254, 1990.
- N. S. Papageorgiou, “Fuzzy topology and fuzzy multifunctions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 109, no. 2, pp. 397–425, 1985.
- P.-M. Pu and Y. M. Liu, “Fuzzy topology. II. Product and quotient spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 20–37, 1980.
- S. Saha, “Fuzzy -continuous mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 126, no. 1, pp. 130–142, 1987.
Copyright © 2006 M. Alimohammady and M. Roohi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.