- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Polymer Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 320316, 7 pages
Synthesis and Properties of Electroconductive Polymeric Composite Material Based on Polypyrrole
Branch of Karpov Institute of Physical Chemistry, Scientific and Production Centre for Innovative Research and Technology, Obninsk 249033, Russia
Received 6 December 2011; Accepted 16 January 2012
Academic Editors: E. Fossum, D. Pavel, D. Quémener, and A. Uygun
Copyright © 2012 N. S. Ilicheva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Herbert, “Polymers, electrically conducting,” in Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, Wiley-VCH, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- T. V. Vernitskaya and O. N. Efimov, “Polypyrrole as the representative of the class of conducting polymers (synthesis, properties, applications),” Uspekhi Khimii, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 490–502, 1997.
- A. Kassim, Z. B. Basar, and H. N. M. Mahmud, “Effects of preparation temperature on the conductivity of polypyrrole conducting polymer,” Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 155–162, 2002.
- M. A. de la Plaza, M. C. Izquierdo, E. S. de la Blanca, and I. Hernandez Fuentes, “Electrosynthesis, electrochemical behavior and structure of poly[bis(phenoxyphosphazene)]-polypyrrole doped composite film,” Synthetic Metals, vol. 106, no. 2, pp. 121–127, 1999.
- A. B. Slimane, M. M. Chehimi, and M. J. Vaulay, “Polypyrrole-coated poly(vinyl chloride) powder particles: surface chemical and morphological characterisation by means of X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and scanning electron microscopy,” Colloid and Polymer Science, vol. 282, no. 4, pp. 314–323, 2004.
- M. V. Murugendrappa, S. Khasim, and M. V. N. Ambika Prasad, “Synthesis, characterization and conductivity studies of polypyrrole-fly ash composites,” Bulletin of Materials Science, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 565–569, 2005.
- Y. Wei, L. Li, X. Yang, G. Pan, G. Yan, and X. Yu, “One-step UV-induced synthesis of polypyrrole/Ag nanocomposites at the water/ionic liquid interface,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 433–437, 2010.
- K. Kurachi and H. Kise, “Anisotropy in electrical conduction of polypyrrole/polyethylene composite films by drawing,” Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, vol. 196, no. 3, pp. 929–936, 1995.
- M. A. Smirnov, N. V. Bobrova, Z. Pientka, and G. K. Elyashevich, “High-conductivity polypyrrole layers supported on porous polyethylene films,” Polymer Science B, vol. 47, no. 7-8, pp. 215–219, 2005.
- H. H. Kuhn, Intrinsically Conducting Polymers: An Emerging technology, Kluwer Academic, Dodrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- N. S. Il'Icheva, N. K. Kitaeva, and V. R. Duflot, “Graft polymerization of acrylic acid onto powdered polyethylene,” Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, vol. 82, no. 8, pp. 1456–1460, 2009.
- S. Moravcova, Z. Calova, and K. Bouzek, “Preparation of a novel composite material based on a Nafion membrane and polypyrrole for potential application in a PEM fuel cell,” Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 991–997, 2005.
- U. S. Ramelow, J. H. Ma, and R. Darbeau, “Electrical conductivities of polypyrrole reacted with dopant solutions,” Materials Research Innovations, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 40–49, 2001.
- M. S. Kang, K. H. Kim, I. S. Chung, and Y. Son, “Electrical properties of polypyrrole wires measured by scanning probe microscope,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 300, no. 1, pp. 259–263, 2006.
- S. Kumar, S. H. Kumar, and S. K. Chakarvarti, “Non-galvanic synthesis of nanowalled polypyrrole microtubules in ion track membranes,” Physics Letters A, vol. 327, no. 2-3, pp. 198–201, 2004.
- A. Y. Men'shikova, B. M. Shabsel's, and T. G. Evseeva, “Synthesis of polypyrrole nanoparticles by dispersion polymerization,” Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, vol. 76, no. 5, pp. 822–826, 2003.
- K. D. Kreuer, “On the development of proton conducting polymer membranes for hydrogen and methanol fuel cells,” Journal of Membrane Science, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 29–39, 2001.
- M. Pegoraro, L. Szilagyi, A. Penati, and G. Alessandrini, “Mechanical-dynamic properties and structure of polyacrylic acid grafted on polypropylene,” European Polymer Journal, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1709–1719, 1971.