- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 506160, 36 pages
Program Unit Membrane Biology & Lipid Biochemistry, LiMES, University of Bonn, Gerhard-Domagk Straße 1, 53121 Bonn, Germany
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editors: H. Itoh and B. Penke
Copyright © 2012 Thomas Kolter. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jennifer M Ryan, Gregory E Rice, and Murray D Mitchell, “The role of gangliosides in brain development and the potential benefits of perinatal supplementation,” Nutrition Research, 2013.
- Marcus V. C. Cardoso, and Edvaldo Sabadini, “ Before and Beyond the Micellization of n -Alkyl Glycosides. A Water- 1 H NMR Relaxation Study ,” Langmuir, pp. 131213133449003, 2013.
- Elena Del Favero, Paola Brocca, Valeria Rondelli, Simona Motta, Antonio Raudino, and Laura Cantu’, “Optimizing the Crowding Strategy: Sugar-Based Ionic Micelles in the Dilute-to-Condensed Regime,” Langmuir, pp. 140724075054005, 2014.
- Martin Gantner, Guenter Schwarzmann, Konrad Sandhoff, and Thomas Kolter, “Partial synthesis of ganglioside and lysoganglioside lipoforms as internal standards for MS quantification,” Journal of Lipid Research, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 2692–2704, 2014.
- Kate Palmano, Angela Rowan, Rozey Guillermo, Jian Guan, and Paul McJarrow, “The Role of Gangliosides in Neurodevelopment,” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 3891–3913, 2015.
- Hisao Kojima, Yusuke Suzuki, Masahiro Ito, and Kazuya Kabayama, “Structural Characterization of Neutral Glycosphingolipids from 3T3-L1 Adipocytes,” Lipids, 2015.
- Ruo-Xu Gu, Helgi I Ingólfsson, Alex H. De Vries, Siewert J. Marrink, and D. Peter Tieleman, “Ganglioside-Lipid and Ganglioside-Protein Interactions Revealed by Coarse-Grained and Atomistic Molecular Dynamics Simulations,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2016.
- Jung-Tung Hung, Chun-Hong Yeh, Shih-An Yang, Chiu-Ya Lin, Hung-Ju Tai, Ganesh B. Shelke, Daggula Mallikarjuna Reddy, Alice L. Yu, and Shun-Yuan Luo, “Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of Ganglioside Hp-s1 Analogues Varying at Glucosyl Moiety,” ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 2016.
- Juan-Manuel Anaya, Carolina Ramirez-Santana, Ignacio Salgado-Castaneda, Christopher Chang, Aftab Ansari, and M. Eric Gershwin, “Zika virus and neurologic autoimmunity: the putative role of gangliosides,” BMC Medicine, vol. 14, no. 1, 2016.
- Litsa Karageorgos, Leanne Hein, Tina Rozaklis, Melissa Adams, Stephen Duplock, Marten Snel, Kim Hemsley, Tim Kuchel, Nicholas Smith, and John J. Hopwood, “Glycosphingolipid analysis in a naturally occurring ovine model of acute neuronopathic Gaucher disease,” Neurobiology of Disease, 2016.
- Geok Lin Khor, Sangeetha Shyam, Snigdha Misra, Bertram Fong, Megan Hueh Zan Chong, Norhasmah Sulaiman, Yee Lin Lee, Rebecca Cannan, and Angela Rowan, “Correlation between dietary intake and serum ganglioside concentrations: a cross-sectional study among Malaysian toddlers,” BMC Nutrition, vol. 2, no. 1, 2016.
- Jose Luis Daniotti, Ricardo D. Lardone, and Aldo A. Vilcaes, “Dysregulated Expression of Glycolipids in Tumor Cells: From Negative Modulator of Anti-tumor Immunity to Promising Targets for Developing Therapeutic Agents,” Frontiers in Oncology, vol. 5, 2016.
- Mirela Sarbu, Liana Dehelean, Cristian V.A. Munteanu, željka Vukelić, and Alina D. Zamfir, “Assessment of ganglioside age-related and topographic specificity in human brain by Orbitrap mass spectrometry,” Analytical Biochemistry, 2017.
- Eduard V. Bocharov, Georgy V. Sharonov, Olga V. Bocharova, and Konstantin V. Pavlov, “Conformational transitions and interactions underlying the function of membrane embedded receptor protein kinases,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Biomembranes, 2017.