- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 682168, 18 pages
CD200:CD200R-Mediated Regulation of Immunity
Departments of Surgery and Immunology, University Health Network and The Toronto Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1L7
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editors: R. Orentas and P. Puccetti
Copyright © 2012 Reginald M. Gorczynski. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arzu Didem Yalcin, Aykut Cilli, Atil Bisgin, Ludwig G Strauss, and Felix Herth, “Omalizumab is effective in treating severe asthma in patients with severe cardiovascular complications and its effects on sCD200, d-dimer, CXCL8, 25-hydroxyvitamin D and IL-1β levels,” Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Erkan Alpsoy, “There might be a role for CD200 in the pathogenesis of autoimmune and inflammatory skin disorders,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 19, pp. 888–891, 2013.
- Arzu Didem Yalcin, Saadet Gumuslu, Secil Ucar, and Ludwig G. Strauss, “Effects of omalizumab on eosinophil cationic peptide, 25-hydroxyvitamin-D, IL-1 beta and sCD200 in cases of Samter's syndrome: 36 months follow-up,” Immunopharmacology And Immunotoxicology, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 524–527, 2013.
- Ryan D. Estep, Stephanie D. Rawlings, Helen Li, Minsha Manoharan, Elizabeth T. Blaine, Megan A. O'Connor, Ilhem Messaoudi, Michael K. Axthelm, and Scott W. Wong, “The Rhesus Rhadinovirus CD200 Homologue Affects Immune Responses and Viral Loads during In Vivo Infection,” Journal of Virology, vol. 88, no. 18, pp. 10635–10654, 2014.
- Arzu Didem Yalcin, “An Overview of the Effects of anti-IgE Therapies,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 1691–1699, 2014.
- Saadet Gumuslu, “Evaluation of soluble CD200 levels in type 2 diabetic foot and nephropathic patients: Association with disease activity,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 1078–1081, 2014.
- Ayse Akman-Karakas, Arzu Didem Yalcin, Saliha Koc, Saadet Gumuslu, Erkan Ergun, Gizem Esra Genc, Gozde Ongut, Soner Uzun, and Erkan Alpsoy, “Serum Soluble CD200 Level was Higher in Patients with Bullous Pemphigoid During the Active Phase of the Disease than for Healthy Individuals,” Clinical Laboratory, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 1237–1240, 2014.
- Seda Tural Onur, Arzu Didem Yalcin, Betul Celik, and Saadet Gumuslu, “Evaluation of d-dimer, CXCL8, homocysteine, eosinophil cationic peptide, 25(OH)-vitamin D and immunomodulatory OX-2 levels in allergic patients,” Journal of Asthma, pp. 1–5, 2015.
- Jatinder Singh, Ramanpreet Shah, and Dhandeep Singh, “Inundation of asthma target research: Untangling asthma riddles,” Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2016.
- Ekaterina Vachkova, D. Bosnakovski, P. Yonkova, N. Grigorova, Zh. Ivanova, P. Todorov, G. Penchev, A. Milanova, G. Simeonova, S. Stanilova, and I. Penchev Georgiev, “Adipogenic potential of stem cells derived from rabbit subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissue in vitro,” In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal, 2016.
- Slim Fourati, Razvan Cristescu, Andrey Loboda, Aarthi Talla, Ali Filali, Radha Railkar, Andrea K. Schaeffer, David Favre, Dominic Gagnon, Yoav Peretz, I-Ming Wang, Chan R. Beals, Danilo R. Casimiro, Leonidas N. Carayannopoulos, and Rafick-Pierre Sékaly, “Pre-vaccination inflammation and B-cell signalling predict age-related hyporesponse to hepatitis B vaccination,” Nature Communications, vol. 7, pp. 10369, 2016.
- Mehdi Najar, Gordana Raicevic, Emerence Crompot, Hussein Fayyad-Kazan, Dominique Bron, Michel Toungouz, and Laurence Lagneaux, “The Immunomodulatory Potential of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells,” Journal of Immunotherapy, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 45–59, 2016.