- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 760239, 17 pages
On the Majorana Equation: Relations between Its Complex Two-Component and Real Four-Component Eigenfunctions
Institute for Experimental and Applied Physics, Christian Albrechts University at Kiel, Leibnizstraße 11, 24118 Kiel, Germany
Received 2 July 2012; Accepted 24 July 2012
Academic Editors: K. Ammari, A. Herrera-Aguilar, D. Ida, and A. Sanyal
Copyright © 2012 Eckart Marsch. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eckart Marsch, “A New Route to the Majorana Equation,” Symmetry-Basel, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 271–286, 2013.
- Eckart Marsch, “On Charge Conjugation, Chirality and Helicity of the Dirac and Majorana Equation for Massive Leptons,” Symmetry, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 450–463, 2015.
- Eckart Marsch, “A Real Version of the Dirac Equation and Its Coupling to the Electromagnetic Field,” Journal of Modern Physics, vol. 06, no. 01, pp. 1–11, 2015.