- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 367872, 9 pages
An Immunosensor for Pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus Based on Antibody Modified Aminophenyl-Au Electrode
1Institute of Analytical Sciences, University of Lyon, UMR CNRS 5280, 5 rue de la Doua, 69100 Villeurbanne, France
2Laboratory of Interfaces and Advanced Materials, Faculty of Sciences, University of Monastir, Avenue de l’Environnement, 5019 Monastir, Tunisia
3Laboratory of Analysis, Treatment and Valorisation of Pollutants of Environment and of Products, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Monastir, 5019 Monastir, Tunisia
Received 8 August 2013; Accepted 9 September 2013
Academic Editors: S. Arya and E. M. Richter
Copyright © 2013 Amani Chrouda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christopher E. Sunday, Mawethu Bilibana, Sinazo Qakala, Oluwakemi Tovide, Kerileng M. Molapo, Gertrude Fomo, Chinwe O. Ikpo, Tesfaye Waryo, Gcineka Mbambisa, Bulelwa Mpushe, Avril Williams, Priscilla G.L. Baker, Sibulelo Vilakazi, Robert Tshikhudo, and Emmanuel I. Iwuoha, “Modulation of the matrix effect of nafion on tris(bipyridine) ruthenium(II) electrochemical probes by functionalisation with 4-nitrophenylazo graphene-gold nanocomposite,” Electrochimica Acta, 2014.
- Christopher Sunday, Milua Masikini, Lindsay Wilson, Candice Rassie, Tesfaye Waryo, Pricilla Baker, and Emmanuel Iwuoha, “Application on Gold Nanoparticles-Dotted 4-Nitrophenylazo Graphene in a Label-Free Impedimetric Deoxynivalenol Immunosensor,” Sensors, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 3854–3871, 2015.