- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 397243, 12 pages
HSV-1 as a Model for Emerging Gene Delivery Vehicles
Departamento de Biología Molecular, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Received 17 April 2013; Accepted 10 May 2013
Academic Editors: A. Cid-Arregui and H. E. Kaufman
Copyright © 2013 Filip Lim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marguerite V Evans-Galea, Alice Pebay, Mirella Dottori, Louise A Corben, Sze Hwee Ong, Paul J Lockhart, and Martin B Delatycki, “Cell and gene therapy for Friedreich ataxia - progress to date,” Human Gene Therapy, pp. 140421215114008, 2014.
- Ahsan Z. Rizvi, and C. Bhattacharya, “Detection of Replication Origin Sites in Herpesvirus Genomes by Clustering and Scoring of Palindromes with Quadratic Entropy Measures,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1108–1118, 2014.