- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 512527, 8 pages
Immunophenotypic Analysis of B Lymphocytes in Patients with Common Variable Immunodeficiency: Identification of CD23 as a Useful Marker in the Definition of the Disease
1Department of Medicine, Unit of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, University of Verona, 37134 Verona, Italy
2Department of Pathology and Diagnosis, Section of Immunology, University of Verona, 37134 Verona, Italy
3Institute G. Gaslini and Department of Experimental Medicine, University of Genova, 16132 Genova, Italy
Received 20 February 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editors: C. M. Artlett, E. K. Kapsogeorgou, and B. E. Palmer
Copyright © 2013 Giuseppe Patuzzo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marzia Dolcino, Giuseppe Patuzzo, Alessandro Barbieri, Elisa Tinazzi, Monica Rizzi, Ruggero Beri, Giuseppe Argentino, Andrea Ottria, Claudio Lunardi, and Antonio Puccetti, “Gene Expression Profiling in Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells of Patients with Common Variable Immunodeficiency: Modulation of Adaptive Immune Response following Intravenous Immunoglobulin Therapy,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- Giuseppe Patuzzo, Alessandro Barbieri, Elisa Tinazzi, Dino Veneri, Giuseppe Argentino, Francesca Moretta, Antonio Puccetti, and Claudio Lunardi, “Autoimmunity and Infection in Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID),” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2016.
- Yuri Silva Macedo, Ananda dos Santos Mota, Priscila Morais Monteiro, Angela Cristina Gouvêa Carvalho, Barbara Fernandes Diniz, Pedro Gemal Lanzieri, Ricardo Carneiro Ramos, Luis Otavio Mocarzel, and Ronaldo Altenburg Gismondi, “Posterior Cord Syndrome and Trace Elements Deficiency as an Uncommon Presentation of Common Variable Immunodeficiency,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2017, pp. 1–5, 2017.