- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Materials Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 531093, 12 pages
Characterisation of Used PP-Based Car Bumpers and Their Recycling Properties
1Dipartimento di Chimica, NIS Centre of Excellence, Università di Torino, via Giuria 7, 10125 Torino, Italy
2Dipartimento di Chimica, Università di Torino, via Giuria 7, 10125 Torino, Italy
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editors: K. Kusabiraki, Y. Nakayama, and Y. Sakaguchi
Copyright © 2013 M. P. Luda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Heidy Cruz, and Younggon Son, “Developent of a new technique removing paint from recycled car-bumper,” Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 3298–3303, 2014.
- Michal Kozderka, Bertrand Rose, Vladimír Kočí, Emmanuel Caillaud, and Nadia Bahlouli, “High impact polypropylene (HIPP) recycling – Mechanical resistance and Lifecycle Assessment (LCA) case study with improved efficiency by preliminary sensitivity analysis,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016.