International Scholarly Research Notices / 2014 / Article / Fig 4

Research Article

Randomized, Controlled Comparison of Advanced Hemostatic Pads in Hepatic Surgical Models

Figure 4

Odds ratio of hemostatic success and 95% confidence interval obtained from the generalized linear mixed effects model, where the odds ratio of hemostatic success of Hemopatch is divided by that of TachoSil. Hemopatch had a statistically significantly, at the 5% level, superior hemostatic success over time as the lower 95% confidence limit is greater than one.
930803.fig.004