- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 461407, 15 pages
Iterative Algorithm for Solving a System of Nonlinear Matrix Equations
Faculty of Science and Arts, Qassim University, P.O. Box 1162, Buraydah 51431, Saudi Arabia
Received 15 August 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Abdel-Maksoud A. Soliman
Copyright © 2012 Asmaa M. Al-Dubiban. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asmaa M. Al-Dubiban, “On the Iterative Method for the System of Nonlinear Matrix Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Na Huang, and Changfeng Ma, “The Inversion-Free Iterative Methods for Solving the Nonlinear Matrix Equation X + A(H)X(-1)A + (BX-1B)-X-H = I,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Salah M. El-Sayed, and Asmaa M. Al-Dubiban, “Positive Definite Solutions for the System of Nonlinear Matrix Equations <i>X</i> + <i>A<sup>*</sup>Y<sup>-n</sup>A</i> = <i>I</i>, <i>Y</i> + <i>B<sup>*</sup>X<sup>-m</sup>B</i> = <i>I</i>,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 05, no. 13, pp. 1977–1987, 2014.
- Na Huang, Changfeng Ma, and Jia Tang, “The inversion-free iterative methods for a system of nonlinear matrix equations,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, pp. 1–14, 2015.