- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 508754, 14 pages
Numerical Simulation of Solitary Wave Induced Flow Motion around a Permeable Submerged Breakwater
1State Key Laboratory of Hydrology-Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
2College of Harbor, Coastal, and Offshore Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
3Division of Civil Engineering, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 4HN, UK
Received 29 July 2012; Revised 16 October 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Michael Meylan
Copyright © 2012 Jisheng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yun-Ta Wu, and Shih-Chun Hsiao, “Propagation of solitary waves over a submerged permeable breakwater,” Coastal Engineering, vol. 81, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Amin Rahimzadeh, Parviz Ghadimi, Mohammad A. Feizi Chekab, and Mohammad H. Jabbari, “Determining Transmission Coefficient of Propagating Solitary Wave over Trapezoidal Breakwater and Parametric Studies on Different Influential Factors,” ISRN Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Li Lin-juan, Zheng Jin-hai, Peng Yu-xuan, Zhang Ji-sheng, and Wu Xiu-guang, “Numerical investigation of flow motion and performance of a horizontal axis tidal turbine subjected to a steady current,” China Ocean Engineering, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 209–222, 2015.