- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 765361, 12 pages
Wave Equations in Bianchi Space-Times
1Centre for Differential Equations, Continuum Mechanics, and Applications, School of Mathematics, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg 2001, South Africa
2School of Mathematical Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban 4041, South Africa
Received 31 July 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: Fazal M. Mahomed
Copyright © 2012 S. Jamal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. M. Mahomed, F. D. Zaman, A. H. Kara, A. G. Johnpillai, and Ashfaque H. Bokhari, “Classification of Static Spherically Symmetric Spacetimes by Noether Symmetries,” International Journal Of Theoretical Physics, vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 3534–3542, 2013.
- A. Paliathanasis, M. Tsamparlis, and M. T. Mustafa, “Symmetry analysis of the Klein–Gordon equation in Bianchi I spacetimes,” International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics, pp. 1550033, 2014.
- Sameerah Jamal, and Ghulam Shabbir, “Noether symmetries of vacuum classes of pp-waves and the wave equation,” International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics, pp. 1650109, 2016.