- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 603063, 11 pages
Dynamic Modeling and Control of Electromechanical Coupling for Mechanical Elastic Energy Storage System
State Key Laboratory of Alternate Electrical Power System with Renewable Energy Sources, North China Electric Power University, Baoding 071003, China
Received 12 July 2013; Accepted 4 September 2013
Academic Editor: Michael Chen
Copyright © 2013 Yang Yu and Zengqiang Mi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. T. Tan, P. L. So, Y. C. Chu, and M. Z. Q. Chen, “Coordinated control and energy management of distributed generation inverters in a microgrid,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 704–713, 2013.
- K. T. Tan, X. Y. Peng, P. L. So, Y. C. Chu, and M. Z. Q. Chen, “Centralized control for parallel operation of distributed generation inverters in microgrids,” IEEE Transaction on Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1977–1987, 2012.
- A. Bernstein, D. Bienstock, D. Hay, U. Meric, and Z. Gil, “Sensitivity analysis of the power grid vulnerability to large-scale cascading failures,” ACM Sigmtrics Performance Evaluation Review, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 33–37, 2012.
- M. Black and G. Strbac, “Value of bulk energy storage for managing wind power fluctuations,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 197–205, 2007.
- K. C. Divya and J. Østergaard, “Battery energy storage technology for power systems—an overview,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 511–520, 2009.
- A. I. Cohen and S. H. Wan, “An algorithm for scheduling a large pumped storage plant,” IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus System, vol. 104, no. 8, pp. 2099–2104, 1985.
- A. J. Pimm, S. D. Garvey, and R. J. Drew, “Shape and cost analysis of pressurized fabric structures for subsea compressed air energy storage,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers C, vol. 225, no. 5, pp. 1027–1043, 2011.
- R. Hebner, J. Beno, and A. Walls, “Flywheel batteries come around again,” IEEE Spectrum Magazine, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 46–51, 2002.
- M. H. Ali, B. Wu, and R. A. Dougal, “An overview of SMES applications in power and energy systems,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 38–47, 2010.
- A. Rufer, D. Hotellier, and P. Barrade, “A supercapacitor-based energy storage substation for voltage compensation in weak transportation networks,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 629–636, 2004.
- K. Senthil, S. Mitra, A. Roy, A. Sharma, and D. P. Chakravarthy, “Compact inductive energy storage pulse power system,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 83, no. 5, Article ID 054703, 4 pages, 2012.
- Y. Yu and Z. Q. Mi, “Nonlinear dynamic model and chaotic characteristics of mechanical elastic energy storage unit in energy storage process,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 62, no. 3, Article ID 038403, 8 pages, 2013.
- Z. Q. Mi, Y. Yu, Z. Q. Wang, and J. Q. Tang, “Preliminary exploration on permanent magnet motor based mechanical elastic energy storage unit and key technical issues,” Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 26–30, 2013.
- Y. A. I. Mohamed and T. K. Lee, “Adaptive self-tuning MTPA vector controller for IPMSM drive system,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 636–644, 2006.
- S. Jiang and L. Ju, “Study on electromechanical coupling nonlinear vibration of flywheel energy storage system,” Science in China, Series E, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 61–77, 2006.
- Z. W. Gao, D. X. Kong, and C. H. Gao, “Modeling and control of complex dynamic systems: applied mathematical aspects,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 869792, 5 pages, 2012.
- M. J. Mahmoodabadi, A. Bagheri, N. Nariman-Zadeh, A. Jamali, and R. A. Maafi, “Pareto design of decoupled sliding-mode controllers for nonlinear systems based on a multiobjective genetic algorithm,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 639014, 22 pages, 2012.
- G. Kenné, R. Goma, H. Kwawo, F. Lamnabhi-Lagarrigue, A. Arzandé, and J. C. Vannier, “An improved direct feedback linearization technique for transient stability enhancement and voltage regulation of power generators,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 809–816, 2010.
- Z. H. Abootorabi, G. R. A. Markadeh, and J. Soltani, “Direct torque and flux regulation of synchronous reluctance motor drives based on input-output feedback linearization,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 71–80, 2010.