- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 754650, 8 pages
Different Stability-Indicating Chromatographic Techniques for the Determination of Netobimin
1Analytical Chemistry Department, Faculty of Pharmacy, Cairo University, Kasr El-Aini Street, Giza 11562, Egypt
2Analytical Chemistry Department, National Organization for Drug Control and Research (NODCAR), 6 Abu Hazem Street, Pyramids Avenue, P.O. Box 29, 35521, Egypt
3Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Umm Al-Qura University, 13174 Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Received 17 November 2011; Revised 12 January 2012; Accepted 20 January 2012
Academic Editor: José Benito Quintana
Copyright © 2012 Nesrin K. Ramadan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. C. Sweetman, Ed., Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference, Pharmaceutical Press, London, UK, 36th edition, 2009.
- H. Richard Adams, Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Wiley/Blackwell, New York, NY, USA, 8th edition, 2001.
- The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medical Products Veterinary Medicines and Information Technology, www.ema.europa.eu/pdfs/vet/mrls/055699en.pdf.
- C. Gokbulut, V. Y. Cirak, B. Senlik, F. Yildirim, and Q. A. McKellar, “Pharmacological assessment of netobimin as a potential anthelmintic for use in horses: plasma disposition, faecal excretion and efficacy,” Research in Veterinary Science, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 514–520, 2009.
- C. Gokbulut, V. Y. Cirak, and B. Senlik, “Plasma disposition and faecal excretion of netobimin metabolites and enantiospecific disposition of albendazole sulphoxide produced in ewes,” Veterinary Research Communications, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 791–805, 2006.
- G. Dowling, H. Cantwell, M. O'Keeffe, and M. R. Smyth, “Multi-residue method for the determination of benzimidazoles in bovine liver,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 529, no. 1-2, pp. 285–292, 2005.
- Manufacturer's procedure, Shering-Plough Animale La Grindoliere 49500 Serge, France. Registrations files from National Organization of Drug Control and Research, Cairo, Egypt. Registration Files Section.
- ICH guidelines Q2 (R1), “Validation of Analytical Procedures: Text and Methodology,” London, 2005.
- L. Bajerski, R. C. Rossi, C. L. Dias, A. M. Bergold, and P. E. Fröehlich, “Stability-indicating LC determination of a new antihypertensive, olmesartan medoxomil in tablets,” Chromatographia, vol. 68, no. 11-12, pp. 991–996, 2008.
- A. S. Doshi, P. K. Kachhadia, and H. S. Joshi, “Validation of a stability-indicating LC method for assay of ezetimibe in tablets and for determination of content uniformity,” Chromatographia, vol. 67, no. 1-2, pp. 137–142, 2008.
- V. P. Rane, K. R. Patil, J. N. Sangshetti, R. D. Yeole, and D. B. Shinde, “Stability-indicating LC method for the determination of olmesartan in bulk drug and in pharmaceutical dosage form,” Chromatographia, vol. 69, no. 1-2, pp. 169–173, 2009.
- S. Singh, B. Singh, R. Bahuguna, L. Wadhwa, and R. Saxena, “Stress degradation studies on ezetimibe and development of a validated stability-indicating HPLC assay,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1037–1040, 2006.
- The United State Pharmacopeia 32, National Formulary 27, Asian ed, Rand McNally, Chicago, Ill, USA, 2009.
- B. H. Mehta and S. B. Morge, “HPTLC-densitometric analysis of candesartan cilexetil and hydrochlorothiazide in tablets,” Journal of Planar Chromatography, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 173–176, 2008.
- S. R. Sathe and S. B. Bari, “Simultaneous analysis of losartan potassium, atenolol, and hydrochlorothiazide in bulk and in tablets by high-performance thin-layer chromatography with UV absorption densitometry,” Acta Chromatographica, no. 19, pp. 270–278, 2007.