- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Aging Research
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 315640, 10 pages
Lifespan and Glucose Metabolism in Insulin Receptor Mutant Mice
1Molecular Gerontology, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Gerontology, 35-2 Sakae-cho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 173-0015, Japan
2Applied Biological Chemistry, United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183-8509, Japan
3Department of Aging Control Medicine, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Received 13 February 2011; Revised 15 April 2011; Accepted 19 May 2011
Academic Editor: Christian Sell
Copyright © 2011 Takahiko Shimizu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nir Barzilai, and Luigi Ferrucci, “Insulin Resistance and Aging: A Cause or a Protective Response?,” Journals of Gerontology Series A-Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 1329–1331, 2012.
- James F. Nelson, Randy Strong, Alex Bokov, Vivian Diaz, and Walter Ward, “Probing the Relationship Between Insulin Sensitivity and Longevity Using Genetically Modified Mice,” Journals Of Gerontology Series A-Biological Sciences And Medical Sciences, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 1332–1338, 2012.