- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Ceramics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 526434, 8 pages
Preparation and Characterization of Nano-Cadmium Ferrite
1Reactor Physics Department, Nuclear Research Center, Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority, P.O. Box 13759, Cairo, Egypt
2Nuclear Chemistry Department, Hot Laboratories Center, Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority, P.O. Box 13759, Cairo, Egypt
Received 2 October 2012; Revised 21 December 2012; Accepted 4 January 2013
Academic Editor: Young-Wook Kim
Copyright © 2013 S. M. Ismail et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Yehia, Sh Labib, and S. M. Ismail, “Structural and magnetic properties of nano-NiFe2O4 prepared using green nanotechnology,” Physica B-Condensed Matter, vol. 446, pp. 49–54, 2014.
- S. Labib, H. S. Refai, and S. M. Ismail, “Effect of heat treatment on structure evolution and properties of nano zinc titanate ceramics,” Materialwissenschaft und Werkstofftechnik, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 169–176, 2014.
- Munish Gupta, and B.S. Randhawa, “Influence of Mg Concentration on Physico-chemical Properties of Cd Ferrites (CdMg1.5xFe2-xO4) Synthesized By Sol-Gel Combustion Method,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014.
- Munish Gupta, Manik Gupta, Anu, R.K. Mudsainiyan, and B.S. Randhawa, “Physico-chemical analysis of pure and Zn Doped Cd ferrites (Cd1−xZnxFe2O4) nanofabricated by Pechini sol–gel method,” Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 2015.
- Juan Corchado-Garcia, Eduardo Larios, Beatriz Zayas, Miguel Jose-Yacaman, Carlos R. Cabrera, Keyla T. Soto Hidalgo, Rolando Guzman-Blas, Edwin O. Ortiz-Quiles, and Estevao Rosim Fachini, “Highly organized nanofiber formation from zero valent iron nanoparticles after cadmium water remediation,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 2777–2784, 2015.
- Xin Wang, Delai Zhong, Huijie Hou, qingbao Gu, Rong Yang, Jing Chen, Jiakuan Yang, and Linling Wang, “Catalytic degradation of PNP and stabilization/solidification of Cd simultaneously in soil using microwave-assisted Fe-bearing attapulgite,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016.
- Keyla T. Soto Hidalgo, Edwin O. Ortiz-Quiles, Luis E. Betancourt, Eduardo Larios, Miguel José-Yacaman, and Carlos R. Cabrera, “ Photoelectrochemical Solar Cells Prepared From Nanoscale Zerovalent Iron Used for Aqueous Cd 2+ Removal ,” ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2016.
- B. H. Devmunde, A. V. Raut, S. D. Birajdar, S. J. Shukla, D. R. Shengule, and K. M. Jadhav, “ Structural, Electrical, Dielectric, and Magnetic Properties of Cd 2+ Substituted Nickel Ferrite Nanoparticles ,” Journal of Nanoparticles, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.
- K. Kalpanadevi, C. R. Sinduja, and R. Manimekalai, “ Synthesis and Structural Characterization of CdFe 2 O 4 Nanostructures ,” International Journal of Nanoscience, pp. 1750002, 2017.