Alert: An Adaptive Low-Latency Event-Driven MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
Adaptive alert protocol.
(1) Get for some guess on number of nodes ,
(2) Start with some initial value of
(3) Get some estimate on value of .
(4) Get , and expected number of frames needed, ,
based on current estimate and for ,
(5) while message not read do
(6) for frame to do
(7) for all slots in frame do
(8) Execute protocol for calculated for frame
(9) Terminate execution if message read and reset
to initial state
(10) end for
(11) end for
(12) Increase estimate by a constant factor
(13) Get , and expected number of frames needed, ,
based on current for
(14) end while
We are committed to sharing findings related to COVID-19 as quickly as possible. We will be providing unlimited waivers of publication charges for accepted research articles as well as case reports and case series related to COVID-19. Review articles are excluded from this waiver policy. Sign up here as a reviewer to help fast-track new submissions.