- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Experimental Diabetes Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 801610, 8 pages
Prostate Carcinogenesis with Diabetes and Androgen-Deprivation-Therapy-Related Diabetes: An Update
Division of Urology, Department of Regenerative and Transplant Medicine, and Division of Molecular Oncology, Department of Signal Transduction Research, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Niigata University, Asahimachi 1, Niigata 951-8510, Japan
Received 14 December 2011; Accepted 10 May 2012
Academic Editor: Joseph R. Landolph Jr.
Copyright © 2012 Noboru Hara. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bodo C. Melnik, Swen Malte John, Pedro Carrera-Bastos, and Loren Cordain, “The impact of cow's milk-mediated mTORC1-signaling in the initiation and progression of prostate cancer,” Nutrition & Metabolism, vol. 9, 2012.
- S. K. Garg, H. Maurer, K. Reed, and R. Selagamsetty, “Diabetes and cancer: two diseases with obesity as a common risk factor,” Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2013.
- Cosimo De Nunzio, and Andrea Tubaro, “PROSTATE CANCER Diabetes and prostate cancer-an open debate,” Nature Reviews Urology, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 12–14, 2013.
- Custodia García-Jiménez, María Gutiérrez-Salmerón, Ana Chocarro-Calvo, Jose Manuel García-Martinez, Angel Castaño, and Antonio De la Vieja, “From obesity to diabetes and cancer: epidemiological links and role of therapies,” British Journal of Cancer, 2016.