- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 389812, 14 pages
Developing a Fuzzy Logic Based on Demand Multicast Routing Protocol
Department of Computer Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Damavand Branch, Tehran, Iran
Received 14 March 2011; Revised 24 July 2011; Accepted 10 October 2011
Academic Editor: Adnan Kavak
Copyright © 2012 Alireza Shams Shafigh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Iiyas, The Hand Book Of Ad Hoc Networks, CRC Press, 2003.
- C. Siva, R. Murthy, and B. S. Manoj, Ad Hoc Wireless Networks Architectures and Protocols, Prentice Hall, 2004.
- IETF Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANET) Working Group Charter, http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html.
- J. Schiller, Mobile Communications, Addison-Wesley, 2000.
- K. Obraczka and G. Tsudik, “Multicast routing issues in ad Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Universal Personal Communications (ICUPC '98), Florence, Italy, October 1998.
- E. Baburaj and V. Vasudevan, “Performance evaluation of multicast routing protocols in MANETs with Realistic Scenarios,” IETECH Journal of Advanced Computations, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 15–20, 2008.
- C. M. Cordeiro, H. Gossain, and D. P. Agrawal, “Multicast over wireless mobile ad Hoc networks: present and future directions,” IEEE Network, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 52–59, 2003.
- H. Gossain, C. M. Cordeiro, and D. P. Agrawa, “Multicast: wired to wireless,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 116–123, 2002.
- C. W. Wu, Y. C. Tay, and C. K. Toh, “Ad Hoc multicast routing protocol utilizing increasing id-numbers (AMRIS) functional specification,” Internet-draft, work in progress, draft-ietf-manet-amris-spec-00.txt, November 1998.
- K. Viswanath, K. Obraczka, and G. Tsudik, “Exploring mesh and tree-based multicast. Routing protocols for MANETs,” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 28–42, 2006.
- R. Bagrodia, M. Gerla, J. Hsu, W. Su, and S.-J. Lee, “A performance comparison study of ad Hoc wireless multicast protocols,” in Proceedings of the 19th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, pp. 565–574, March 2000.
- D. Pompili and M. Vittucci, “A probabilistic predictive multicast algorithm in ad Hoc networks (PPMA),” in Proceedings of the Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (MEDHoc-NET '04), Mugla, Turkey, June 2004.
- B. Rong and G. Amoussou, “Mobility prediction aided dynamic multicast routing in MANET,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/Sarnoff Symposium on Advances in Wired and Wireless Communication, Princeton, NJ , USA, April 2005.
- M. Saghir, T. Wan, and R. Budiarto, “Qos multicast routing based on bandwidth estimation in mobile ad Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE’ 06), vol. 1, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 2006.
- E. Royer and C. Perkins, “Multicast Ad Hoc on-Demand Distance Vector (MAODV) Routing,” Intemet Draft: draft- ietf-manet-maodv-00.txt, 2000.
- E. M. Royer and C. E. Perkins, “Multicast operation of the ad-Hoc on demand distance vector routing protocol,” in Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MOBICOM ’99), pp. 207–218, Seattle, Wash, USA, August 1999.
- C. Perkins, E. Belding-Royer, and S. Das, “Ad Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) routing,” RFC 3561, 2003.
- A. Laouiti, P. Jacquet, P. Minet, L. Viennot, T. Clausen, and C. Adjih, “Multicast optimized link state routing,” INRIA Research Report RR-4721, 2003.
- T. Clausen and P. Jacquet, Eds., Optimized link state routing protocol (OLSR). RFC 3626, Network Working Group, October 2003.
- J.-G. Jetcheva and D. B. Johnson, “Adaptive demand-driven multicast routing in multi-hop wireless ad Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc '01), pp. 33–44, Long Beach, Calif, USA, October 2001.
- E. Bommaiah, M. Liu, A. MacAuley, and R. Talpade, “AMRoute: ad Hoc multicast routing protocol,” Internet-draft, work in progress, drafttalpade-manet-amroute-00.txt, August 1998.
- S. J. Lee, W. Su, and M. Gerla, “On-demand multicast routing protocol in multihop wireless mobile networks,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 441–452, 2002.
- M. Gerla, G. Pei, S. Lee, and C. C. Chiang, “On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol (ODMRP) for Ad-Hoc networks,” IETF MANET Working Group Internet-Draft, November 1998.
- S. Lee, C. C. Chiang, and M. Gerla, “On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Wireless Communication and Networking, vol. 3, pp. 1298–1302, September 1999.
- J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves and E. L. Madruga, “Core-assisted mesh protocol,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 1380–1394, 1999.
- R. Chandra, V. Ramasubramanian, and K. P. Birman, “Anonymous gossip: Improving multicast reliability in mobile ad-Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, pp. 275–283, IEEE CS Press, April 2001.
- J. Luo, P. T. Eugster, and J.-P. Hubaux, “Route driven gossip: probabilistic reliable multicast in ad Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Annual Joint Conference on the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM '03), pp. 2229–2239, IEEE Press, April 2003.
- J. H. Ryu, S. Song, and D. H. Cho, “Energy-conserving clustering scheme for multicasting in two-tier mobile ad-Hoc networks,” Electronics Letters, vol. 37, no. 20, pp. 1253–1255, 2001.
- C. Tang, C. S. Raghavendra , and V. Prasanna, “Energy efficient adaptation of multicast protocols in power controlled wireless ad Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Networks, pp. 80–85, May 2002.
- T. Ozaki, J. B. Kim, and T. Suda, “Bandwidth-efficient multicast routing for multihop, ad-Hoc wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 20th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM '01), pp. 1182–1191, Anchorage, Alaska , USA, April 2001.
- C.-K. Toh, G. Guichala, and S. Bunchua, “ABAM: on-demand associativity-based multicast routing for ad Hoc mobile networks,” in Proceedings of the 51st IEEE VehicularTechnology Conference (VTC '00), pp. 987–993, Boston, Mass, USA, September 2000.
- S. Lee and C. Kim, “A new wireless ad Hoc multicast routing protocol,” Computer Networks, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 121–135, 2002.
- L. Ji and M. S. Corson, “Differential destination multicast: A MANET multicast routing protocol for small groups,” in Proceedings of the 22th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM '01), pp. 1192–1202, 2001.
- L. Ji and M. S. Corson, “Explicit multicasting for mobile ad Hoc networks,” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 535–549, 2003.
- Sajama and Z. J. Haas, “Independent-ree ad Hoc multicast routing (ITAMAR),” Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 551–566, 2003.
- ChenY. S , Y. W. Ko, and T. L. Lin, “A lantern-tree-based QoS multicast protocol for wireless ad-Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN '02), Miami, Fla, USA, October 2002.
- Y. S. Chen and Y. W. Ko, “A lantern-tree-based QoS multicast protocol for wireless ad-Hoc networks,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E87-B, no. 3, pp. 717–726, 2004.
- V. lashkari and M. Dehghan, “QoS-aware multicast ad Hoc on-demand distance vector routing,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Networks (ICWN '07), pp. 1506–1511, September 2007.
- I. Hwang and W. Pang, “Energy efficient clustering technique for multicast routing protocol in wireless ad Hoc networks,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, vol. 7, no. 8, 2007.
- D. Pathirana, Resilient on demand multicast routing protocol, M.S. thesis, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2007.
- H. Moustafa and H. Labiod, “A performance comparison of Multicast routing protocols in ad-Hoc networks,” in Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, pp. 497–501, 2003.
- A. Sabari and K. Duraiswamy, “Ant-based Adaptive Multicast Routing protocol (AAMRP) for ad Hoc networks,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, vol. 6, no. 2, 2009.
- A. S. Shafigh, K. Abdollahi, and A. J. Kassler, “Improving performance of ODMRP by fuzzy logic control,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Information Security (WCNIS '10), Beijing, China, 2010.
- K. Abdollahi, A. S. Shafigh, and A. J. Kassler, “Improving performance of on demand multicast routing by deleting lost join query packets,” in Proceedings of the 6th Advanced International Conference on Telecommunications (AICT '10), pp. 316–322, Barcelona, Spain, May 2010.
- X. Zeng, R. Bagrodia, and M. Gerla, “GloMoSim: a library for parallel simulation of large-scale wireless networks,” in Proceedings of the 12th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Simulation (PADS '98), pp. 154–161, May 1998.