Research Article | Open Access
Erik Grönvall, Alessandro Pollini, Alessia Rullo, "Retracted Article: (A Service-Based Perspective on Neonatal Critical Care)", Journal of Healthcare Engineering, vol. 1, Article ID 720473, 24 pages, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1260/2040-22126.96.36.1995
Retracted Article: (A Service-Based Perspective on Neonatal Critical Care)
Paper withdrawn at the authors'' request
- O. B. Liam, M. Paulo, and B. Len, “Quality Attributes for Service-Oriented Architectures,” in International Workshop on Systems Development in SOA Environments, ICSE Workshops 2007, IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, USA, 2007.
- E. Mynatt, A. Melenhorst, A. Fisk, and W. Rogers, “Aware technologies for aging in place: Understanding user needs and attitudes,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 36–41, 2004.
- Microsoft Office Labs. Available from: http://www.officelabs.com/Lists/Categories/Category.aspx?Name=Envisioning.
- B. Nardi and V. O’Day, Information ecologies: Using technology with heart, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, 2000.
- Y. Chen and C. Tsai, “Pervasive Digital Monitoring and Transmission of Pre-Care Patient Biostatics with an OSGi, MOM and SOA Based Remote Health Care System,” in PerCom 2008-Sixth Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, pp. 704–709, IEEE, Hong Kong, China, 2008.
- A. Shaikh, M. Memon, N. Memon, and M. Mibahuddin, “The Role of Service Oriented Architecture in Telemedicine Healthcare System,” in CISIS 2009-International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems, IEEE, Fukuoka, japan, 2009.
- Microsoft. Service-oriented architecture: Effective care in a new healthcare economy. 2006; Available from: http://www.microsoft.com/industry/healthcare/healthplans/solutions/soa.mspx.
- Y. Rogers, “Moving on from weiser’s vision of calm computing: Engaging ubicomp experiences,” in UbiComp 2006: Ubiquitous Computing, P. Dourish and A. Friday, Eds., pp. 404–421, Springer, Berlin / Heidelberg, 2006.
- K. Ducatel, M. Bogdanowicz, F. Scapolo, J. Leijten, and J. Burgelman, Scenarios for ambient intelligence in 2010, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2001.
- J. Cardoso, K. Voigt, and M. Winkler, “Service engineering for the internet of services,” in Enterprise Information Systems, J. Filipe and J. Cordeiro, Eds., pp. 15–27, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 2008.
- N. Gershenfeld, R. Krikorian, and D. Cohen, “The Internet of Things,” Scientific American, vol. 291, no. 4, pp. 76–81, 2004.
- A. Brown, S. Johnston, and K. Kelly, Using Service-Oriented Architecture and Component-Based Development to Build Web Service Applications, Rational Software Corporation, 2002.
- B. Stevens, S. Gibbins, and L. Franck, “Treatment of pain in the neonatal intensive care unit,” Pediatric Clinics of North America, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 633–650, 2000.
- A. Rullo, “Opening the design space: the soft set of requirements,” in Proceedings of the 7th ACM conference on Designing interactive systems, ACM, Cape Town, South Africa, 2008.
- B. Westrup, “Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (NIDCAP) — Family-centered developmentally supportive care,” Early Human Development, vol. 83, no. 7, pp. 443–449, 2007.
- P. Marti, E. Grönvall, A. Pollini, and A. Rullo, “Supporting inspection strategies through palpable assemblies,” in Designing for Palpability, Workshop at Pervasive 2007, Toronto, Canada, 2007.
- P. Marti and A. Rullo, Progettare in ambienti ‘fragili’: il valore della partecipazione. ‘La parola e la cura’, La condizione fragile: cura, sostegno, rete, 2006(Autunno 2006), 43-47.
- Microsoft Healthvault. Available from: http://www.healthvault.com/.
- Google Health. Available from: http://www.google.com/health.
- Y. Medynskiy and E. Mynatt, “Salud!: An Open Infrastructure for Developing and Deploying Health Self-management Applications,” in 4th International Conference on Pervasive Computing Technologies for Healthcare, IEEE, Munich, Germany, 2010.
- ZeroConf. Available from: http://www.zeroconf.org/.
- J. Brønsted, E. Grönvall, and D. Svensson, “Palpability support demonstrated,” in Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, T. -W. Kuo et al., Ed., pp. 294–309, Springer, Berlin / Heidelberg, 2007.
- M. Mikic-Rakic and N. Medvidovic, “Architecture-level support for software component deployment in resource constrained environments,” Component Deployment, pp. 493–502, 2002.
- M. Mikic-Rakic and N. Medvidovic, “Adaptable architectural middleware for programming-in-thesmall-and-many,” in ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Middleware Conference (Middleware 2003), Springer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2003.
- C. Mascolo, L. Capra, S. Zachariadis, and W. Emmerich, “XMIDDLE: a data-sharing middleware for mobile computing,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 77–103, 2002.
- J. Brønsted, K. M. Hansen, and M. Ingstrup, “Service Composition Issues in Pervasive Computing,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 62–70, 2010.
- IST-002057, P.P. PalCom External Report : Deliverable 54 (2.2.3): Open Architecture. 2007, Available from: http://www.ist-palcom.org/publications/deliverables/Deliverable-54-[2.2.3]-openarchitecture.pdf.
- D. Svensson, G. Hedin, and B. Magnusson, “Pervasive applications through scripted assemblies of services,” in SEPS 2006, 1st International Workshop on Software Engineering of Pervasive Services, pp. 301–307, IEEE, Lyon, France, 2007.
- E. Grönvall, L. Piccini, A. Pollini, A. Rullo, and G. Andreoni, “Assemblies of Heterogeneous Technologies at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,” in Ambient Intelligence, B. Schiele et al., Ed., pp. 340–357, Springer, Berlin / Heidelberg: Darmstadt, Germany, 2007.
- A. Rullo, P. Marti, E. Gronvall, and A. Pollini, “End-user composition and re-use of technologies in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit,” in Pervasive Health Conference and Workshops, 2006, pp. 1–10, Innsbruck, Austria, 2006.
- E. Grönvall, P. Marti, A. Pollini, and A. Rullo, “Active surfaces: a novel concept for end-user composition,” in Proceedings of the 4th Nordic conference on Human-computer interaction: changing roles, pp. 96–104, 2006.
- D. Svensson, B. Magnusson, and G. Hedin, “Composing ad-hoc applications on ad-hoc networks using MUI,” in Net.ObjectDays, 6th Annual International Conference on Object-Oriented and Internetbased Technologies, Concepts, and Applications for a Networked World, pp. 153–164, Erfurt, Germany, 2005.
- O. Ciani, L. Piccini, S. Parini et al., “Pervasive technology in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A prototype for newborns unobtrusive monitoring,” in 30th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2008.
- D. Schuler and A. Namioka, Participatory design: Principles and practices, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, 1993.
- D. Shapiro, P. Mogensen, and M. Büscher, “(1996). Bricolage as software culture and practice,” in Proceedings of the COSTA4 Workshop on Software Cultures, 1996.
- B. Gaver, T. Dunne, and E. Pacenti, “Design: Cultural probes,” interactions, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 21–29, 1999.
- M. Büscher, M. A. Eriksen, J. F. Kristensen, and P. H. Mogensen, “Ways of grounding imagination,” in Proceedings of the eighth conference on Participatory design: Artful integration: interweaving media, materials and practices - Volume 1, pp. 193–203, ACM, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2004.
Copyright © 2010 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.