- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 369546, 9 pages
Clinical Relevance of Autoantibodies in Patients with Autoimmune Bullous Dermatosis
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Albert Szent-Györgyi Medical Center, University of Szeged, Korányi Fasor 6, 6720 Szeged, Hungary
Received 4 November 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2012 Lilla Mihályi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H.A. Borja-Consigliere, N. Ormaechea-Pérez, C. Lobo-Morán, and A. Tuneu-Valls, “Dermatosis Inmunoglobulina A lineal dishidrosiforme,” Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas, 2013.
- H.A. Borja-Consigliere, N. Ormaechea-Pérez, C. Lobo-Morán, and A. Tuneu-Valls, “Dyshidrosiform Linear Immunoglobulin A Dermatosis,” Actas Dermo-Sifiliográficas (English Edition), vol. 105, no. 4, pp. 429–430, 2014.
- Antonio Bascones-Martínez, Virginia García-García, Jukka H. Meurman, and Luis Requena-Caballero, “Immune-mediated diseases: what can be found in the oral cavity?,” International Journal of Dermatology, 2014.
- Chika Ohata, Bungo Ohyama, Hiroshi Nagata, Minao Furumura, and Takekuni Nakama, “Comparative Study of Direct Immunofluorescence in Discoid Lupus Erythematosus and Bullous Pemphigoid,” The American Journal of Dermatopathology, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 121–123, 2016.