- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568564, 8 pages
Systemic-Lupus-Erythematosus-Related Acute Pancreatitis: A Cohort from South China
1Department of Rheumatology, The 1st Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510080, China
2Department of Internal Medicine/Rheumatology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Received 21 February 2012; Revised 26 April 2012; Accepted 29 April 2012
Academic Editor: Chaim Putterman
Copyright © 2012 Yanlong Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shiwen Yuan, Fan Lian, Dongying Chen, Hao Li, Qian Qiu, Zhongping Zhan, Yujin Ye, Hanshi Xu, Liuqin Liang, and Xiuyan Yang, “Clinical Features and Associated Factors of Abdominal Pain in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 2015–2022, 2013.
- Pamela M.K. Lutalo, Natasha Jordan, and David P. D’Cruz, “Which dose of steroids and which cytotoxics for severe lupus?,” La Presse Médicale, 2014.
- Yi Jia, Arleen Ortiz, Richard Mccallum, Hasan Salameh, and Pedro Serrato, “Acute Pancreatitis as the Initial Presentation of Systematic Lupus Erythematosus,” Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.